Search results

1. Briant566

Touch up paint

Hi I bought one off e-bay and its brilliant £7.99 the Seat one is £15 and has to be ordered
  2. Briant566

Thoughts on Arona

Hi I would be very suprised if you find a 1.5 Model as very few about as only just been availed due to the 1.5 engine availability . You will find a few of the 115 engines for sale and this engine is quite ok for most people
  3. Briant566

about seat arona and reverse camera

I don't think its as simple as you think some German site offer the reverse camera kit its include the new wiring loom assembly but it about 300 euros and I think it only fits certain head sets I think they must have parking plus fitted just keep looking on the internet try Ibiza sites
  4. Briant566

Arona, completely remove front passenger seat headrest?

It the same as removing the rear Page 146 in manual Push both levers in and pull out
  5. Briant566

New Arona Picked Up

Well due to a few things decided to change my SE Tech for a FR115 Had to do a few journeys with four people in and felt the 95 was not up to the Job So had chance of this as a cancelled order Absolutely loving it you can definitely tell the difference in performance
  6. Briant566

Emergency tyre repair kit

Thanks that's the one i bought but it does not fit its to high and boot wont go to lower level The arona one is a small box sits in the middle
  7. Briant566

Emergency tyre repair kit

Has anybody who's has one of these send me a picture Or describe it Is it in one piece or three separate pieces I have chance to buy one but its from a Ibiza and is is it in one piece as the picture Just worried it wont fit
  8. Briant566

Seat police cars........... in Italy!

Yes there was a big order they were especially made for the police caused quite a upset with Alfa who usually supply the police but but once again blamed EU policies
  9. Briant566

Arona XCELLENCE Lux Specification Change

Just looking at the Other Forum two more have cancelled orders today so that's now six
  10. Briant566

I may have used a bit of artistic licence now corrected At least four on the other Arona forum to date
  11. Briant566

A number of people are Cancelling there Lux orders as the leather dash and door cards have been replaced with the Excellence version SO now it will have the plain White Dash
  12. Briant566

Chipex Pait Repair

I all has anybody used the chipex paint repair system I have two small stone chips that need touching up Just wondered what results people have had Its for my Leon
  13. Briant566

New Arona Picked Up

:clap:
  14. Briant566

Spare wheel or repair kit

Picked car up 12th March Dealer called today to call in and he would swap repair kit to the spare wheel kit said he always keeps a promise **** Size is 205/55/R17 ??
  15. Briant566

Mats ?

Hi Yes all Seat cars come with matts
  16. Briant566

What VCDS options would we like to have looked into

[U]Would be very interested in This as My SE has No Alarm if any more info or anbody has done it /U] Activate Alarm Free No installation required. Suitable for all vehicles without standard alarm. Vehicles without alarm installed. It only monitors doors, bonnet and trunk. 1 - Module 09 -...
  17. Briant566

New Arona Picked Up

326 Post ? still cant understand the picture posting don't do any hosting or cloud :confused:
  18. Briant566

LED headlights

Cheers I will order other two as the Arona is just as bad I had two left from my Golf
  19. Briant566

LED headlights

Hi did you replace both Dip and Main Beam
  20. Briant566

New Arona Picked Up

That's because this site wont let you add Photos :(