Search results

1. Selling a nearly new car?

I was very lucky then.....
  2. Selling a nearly new car?

Glad you got it sorted mate. HNY
  3. iPhone / USB not working.

My iPhone 5 cable is now up for sale as I have sold my Cupra. £20 delivered using a signed for tracked service. PM me.
  4. Selling a nearly new car?

I have mine for sale due to a very unexpected change in work mileage that occurred out of the blue just last week. Its two months old. Just to really piss you off mine has a list price of £30,500 with extras and was offered £19,500 for it against a Golf GTD (6 months old and 4000 miles). In...
  5. Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

Spirited drive to work this morning (not excessive anbd still a majority of straight line crusing and a major headwind) saw 26mpgs.
  6. Condensation!

This thread appears to have two different aspects. Moaning about how long the demister takes to clear an iced up windscreen externally and condensation I'm guessing inside the car on the windscreen. Which is causing more concern??
  7. Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

Really? I had a hire 1.4 TSI Bluemotion DSG Golf a few months back and regularly got 60mpg+
  8. 2014 Leon - reverse lights

Parking sensors???
  9. picked up a used cupra 280 dsg today

Seems like a cheap price too?
  10. Wind noise around doors.

Likewise. Not rattles yet after 1000 miles but I have noticed annoying wind noise coming from the top rear corner of the door. Didn't think I'd escape every little niggle.... As for "bending" the door back; seriously?????? Sounds a little extreme.
  11. What's your "Individual Profile"

It is. It moves a couple of mm. It's not another detent....
  12. Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

Seriously?? How many miles has your car done (have I asked you that before)?? I know I pride myself on a decent eco run but I never thought those numbers were possible. I struggle to get 40+mpgs if I exceed 60mph on my generally quiet dual carriageway run with ACC set.
  13. Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

How fast were you cruising at and did you use cruise control? 70mph on my 40 mile dual carriageway commute returned 36.3mpg in eco mode.
  14. What's your "Individual Profile"

Eco mode is awesome for my commute. I'm lucky, I have miles of quiet dual carriageway with a few hills on my commute so with ACC set when I come to a downhill bit you knock off ACC and take your feet off the peddles and she coasts down the hills. That really improves the economy. It doesn't...
  15. Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

Been using V-Power since picking it up but was going to ask the question about fuel grades and it seems the place here. I presume it doesn't matter if you only put 95RON in a Cupra even though they stipulate 98RON? Or, am I best stick with the higher octane stuff? I don't want to damage the...
  16. Seat finance good or better deals available?

Just out of interest, what is the age / spec / price of the car?
  17. Garage destroyed my mates car

Result all round Id say. The fact the garage admitted responsibility is a miracle. He'll get a brand new motor. The only thing is the engine number on the V5 won't match will it? I'm guessing that will give it away. I'd get the garage to provide correspondence proving the reason for the...
  18. iPhone / USB not working.

The one I bought works a treat. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201218524560?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Charges phone and despite an early "iPod error" message I disconnected the phone and reconnected it with the engine running and everything was sorted for music...
  19. Cupra 280 REAL Mpg?

Final one from me here (I promise) but it is fun to prove Simonali wrong and it provides the OP with a decent spread of info but this morning's commute (very chilled out, SEAT sounds system providing the tunes) returned 40.2mpgs. Car has 589 miles on it so it will get better with age...
  20. iPhone / USB not working.

I've just ordered one of these off eBay, £25 delivered. I noticed there were listings for model number 5NO 0355 54 J in the USA which claim to be the "latest model" but if this one will charge my iPhone 5C as well as play the music I'll be happy. I'll report back in the next couple of days.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise