Search results

1. Car insurance firm has gone into liquidation

RAng my 3 insurance companies up All good I was with Zurich till last sept so might be them Cheers
  2. Car insurance firm has gone into liquidation

I received a letter on sat Not a great deal of info Not sure which broker it is as have 3 different policies Which broker were u insured by Thanks
  3. Anyone gone from Cupra stage 1 mk2 to a stock mk3 cupra

Couldn't agree less The mk7 golf Gti feels miles more sporty than the Cupra mk2 It's a bit diesel like as in low and mid torque is great Top end will come more alive with a remap and turbo back exhaust When I get bored you can simply add the golf r turbo on
  4. Anyone gone from Cupra stage 1 mk2 to a stock mk3 cupra

Yes mate your 100% correct far to many golfs about Loads of lease cars etc I actually prefer the look of the Gti over the golf r No honeycombe grill and no 3 canards on the r
  5. Anyone gone from Cupra stage 1 mk2 to a stock mk3 cupra

I don't have red cars mate Always white To be honest I don't see that many Gti mk7 or cupras The seat badge carries no weight I'm afraid I hate the rear on the Cupra looks like an fr Sorry just to bland
  6. Anyone gone from Cupra stage 1 mk2 to a stock mk3 cupra

Don't agree golf looks miles better The interior is in a different league The seat badge has no kudos I have owned my Cupra for 2 years and been very good
  7. Anyone gone from Cupra stage 1 mk2 to a stock mk3 cupra

Latest update drove a mk7 golf Gti pp on sat The power delivery was great zero lag Love the interior and exterior quality It was the dsg box and was fantastic Seat dealer was next door and had a 3 door Cupra 290 It just looked like a blown up Ibiza and interior is miles worse Ended up choosing...
  8. Anyone gone from Cupra stage 1 mk2 to a stock mk3 cupra

Thanks mate is the new Cupra a really good all round car mate like the press say
  9. Anyone gone from Cupra stage 1 mk2 to a stock mk3 cupra

Hi test driving a new Cupra 290 black edition dsg on sat My current car is the mk2 Cupra mapped stage 1 300 bhp I presume newer car will feel more linear I hope the steering is more responsive as think the mk2 is very slow to react Will be looking at getting the mk3 Cupra mapped in the...
  10. Golf R to Cupra 290

Cheers mate any Idea how long delivery is on stock vehicles Cheers
  11. Golf R to Cupra 290

Cheers for all the helpfull info Will see what brokers have in stock that might be of any interest Gtd golf etc would be ok
  12. Golf R to Cupra 290

Tried central uk leasing any others please
  13. Golf R to Cupra 290

Ok thanks for the info was after 1 straight away so will give it a miss
  14. Golf R to Cupra 290

Can you tell me the lead time on the Cupra 290 black lease as just enquired Thanks
  15. Golf R to Cupra 290

Just send in the application for a 290 black dsg My 08 White Cupra will be for sale as soon as I get new cupra
  16. A sad decision and the 280 is going

Yes even mapped the Cupra will always be quick 370 bhp The Gti with stage 2 will do 330 bhp The Cupra just doesn't look special enough to me
  17. A sad decision and the 280 is going

I fancy swapping my mk2 Cupra to a mk3 Cupra Not keen on the shape far to boring Going for a mk7 golf Gti as look so much nicer
  18. Show us your Wheels

How much are they baz and where are they mate
  19. Show us your Wheels

Cheers baz Fancy these in 18 x 8 as not bad money
  20. Show us your Wheels

Anyone got pic of a White Cupra with black pro race 1.2 alloys please
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.