Search results

1. What's Due at 2 Years and Less than 10k Miles?

Yep pretty much as you said. They should also do a vehicle check and will give you a report for that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Total Mileage Display

Turn your cruise control off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Sunshades 575064365A instruction PDF

Do they still allow you to open the window? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sunshades 575064365A instruction PDF

Can you get anymore? Seen them for £81 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Plastic chrome

Yes thanks aware it’s an issue but was just going to replace mine and not let the car wash guys near it again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Exterior front door trims

Anyone know the part number from the chrome front window door trims (mine have been bleached by the car valeter) and any guidance on how to remove TIA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Plastic chrome

My Ateca is just over 3 years old now but the plastic crime from around the front doors mainly has milk spots really bad, tried a bit of standard polish but that didn’t do anything. Anyone else have this issue or advice on how to resolve TIA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. How to update Sat Nav, in simple easy terms

my version number say SHIELD 2016-3 (build 020)
  9. How to update Sat Nav, in simple easy terms

Good info, last time I tried it I just got no maps, presumed this was because I had to pay for the map update, are you saying the map update is free this way? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Glovebox light

Cars just been in for a service and my wife noticed the glovebox light was on with the door shut, seems to go off when I lock the car, is this normal? Didn’t know if that had knocked something whilst doing the cabin filter (presuming it’s around there) Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone...
  11. Replacing rear wheel bearing

Anyone know the rear carrier bolt threat and length? Mashed mine up so will replace with bolts thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 3 door rear trim removal

Found all the info and images here for reference GUIDE: how to take apart interior of MK5 Ibiza coupe https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1220&share_tid=430335&url=https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/GUIDE%3A-how-to-take-apart-interior-of-MK5-Ibiza-coupe.430335/&share_type=t...
  13. 3 door rear trim removal

I have a lovely car park dent just behind the drivers door handle but on the rear panel, I want to push out if possible A) Does anyone know if there is access to it if I remove the rear trim panel, and then B) any guides on how to remove the panel Thanks in advance will add photo later...
  14. Map updates ECE 2018/19 - Mib2 High / Seat Plus ECE 169

So I have satnav on the SD Card, if you can explain to a simpleton.... I can download an update from the Skoda website above and put that on the sd card for free? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Replacement Wing Mirror

its just one bolt to remove the whole mirror? is it the one you can see when you twist it?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise