Search results

1. Exterior front door trims

Anyone know the part number from the chrome front window door trims (mine have been bleached by the car valeter) and any guidance on how to remove TIA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Plastic chrome

My Ateca is just over 3 years old now but the plastic crime from around the front doors mainly has milk spots really bad, tried a bit of standard polish but that didn’t do anything. Anyone else have this issue or advice on how to resolve TIA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Glovebox light

Cars just been in for a service and my wife noticed the glovebox light was on with the door shut, seems to go off when I lock the car, is this normal? Didn’t know if that had knocked something whilst doing the cabin filter (presuming it’s around there) Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone...
  4. 3 door rear trim removal

I have a lovely car park dent just behind the drivers door handle but on the rear panel, I want to push out if possible A) Does anyone know if there is access to it if I remove the rear trim panel, and then B) any guides on how to remove the panel Thanks in advance will add photo later...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.