Search results

1. Broken passenger side window switch, part number?

Hi guys! I recently took my door card off on my passenger side front door to install some red leds (which look great) but whilst doing so I've managed to break the switch which controls the window, does anyone know what part number I would need to fix this? I rang seat Coventry they weren't...
  2. Interior lights not turning on when door opens mk3 tsi

The switch is definitely in the right position
  3. Interior lights not turning on when door opens mk3 tsi

Hi guys, for some reason my interior lights arnet turning on when any of the doors open, they work when manually switched on though. I've removed and replaced the fuse for the interior lights, which has accomplished nothing. Is there a different fuse for a door sensor? Anyone know the...
  4. Do mk3 alloys have tyre pressure sensors?

Hi guys, just swapped my alloys over to some really nice alloys (novus 0.2) for anyone wondering. And ever since I've fitted them I've had a tyre pressure light come up and it won't let me set it in the menu because it says that it can't be stored. So my question is, is it because the alloys...
  5. Car won't start after 5 days, front doors locked cant open bonet.

Yeah thanks guys, was scared that it might be immobilizer then I read something about frozen batteries and that they may explode, but all sorted! Didn't know about the key hole cover so thanks for that tip
  6. Car won't start after 5 days, front doors locked cant open bonet.

Hello, I've just come back from a 5 day holiday, gone to get into my car and my front doors are completely locked, no matter what i do with the key, rear doors are unlocked. I climbed over to the front to try and start the car, that didn't work, every light inside the car flashes and the...
  7. Frozen Screen

Common issue according to where I bought the car from up in Warrington, is covered under guarantee so they'll replace it free of charge, if not, the screen and sensor costs upwards of £400. Mine did the same thing and they replaced it in under an hour, wish they couldve sent it out to me so I...
  8. Painting wing mirrors gloss black

Hello, I went to get my wing mirrors on my Leon Mk3 wrapped black the other day but the guy said it wouldn't stick and would bubble up due to all of the lines and curves, so he said to get them sprayed. Anyone know the best way to get them gloss black? plastidip? spray paints? take it to a...
  9. Rear axle independent or not? Leon 1.2 Tsi

Also. These https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/car-parts/seat/leon/st-by-kw-40mm-sport-lowering-suspension-springsleon-5f-12t-si-14t-si-1012 Or these https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/car-parts/seat/leon/eibach-45mm40mm-sportline-lowering-suspension-springsleon-5f-12t-si-14t-si-16tdi-18t-si-20tdi-0912
  10. Rear axle independent or not? Leon 1.2 Tsi

Hi guys, as the thread title says, is my car rear axel independent or not? Noone can give me a solid answer, not even seat dealers... So if anyone know that would be great, need my car lowered ASAP! Cheers
  11. Lowering springs

Might be a silly question but I want to buy some springs and I don't know if mine is rear axle independent or not, I have a 1.2tsi 63 plate. Thanks.
  12. Seat Leon mk3 third party alloy sizes

Alright, bought a new 5f a few days ago, 1.2 TSI (insurance reasons) and I am not happy with the alloys. I have found these ones, http://m.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/konig/oversteer/black/19-inch that I have fallen in love with and I wondered if they're going to rub/look a bit daft...
  13. Replacement Gearbox for Leon Mk2 1.6 1P1 2006 (55 Reg)

Hi, I have just been told that my gearbox is failing on my Mk2 1P1 1.6 (BSE) 55 Reg and I need some help... Is a re-condition the fastest and cheapest option or would a replacement be a better call? If so, what gearbox do I need and where the hell do I find one for a decent price? Based...
  14. Ruined Panel

Hi, somone thought it'd be a good idea to crash into me last night, thus ruining my front right panel (Wing). I was just wondering if anyone was breaking a Seat Leon MK2 1P, Emocion Red and had the panel I am after? Also, how easy is it to replace such a part? Thanks.
  15. Do the dashboard lights have a fuse?

Hi, I was just wondering if the dash lights have a fuse slot as all of mine have randomly stopped working. If so, which number is it? Thanks
  16. Mk2 engine problems.

Hi, I was driving back on a bypass a few nights ago and suddenly my traction control light came on, I felt a slight movement and I slowed down to about 60 for the next 4 miles. As soon as I return home I notice a clicking noise in my engine bay which is new, and the exhaust sounds like it's...
  17. Fitting Spoiler to Mk2 Pre-Facelift

Hi guys, found this spoiler, thinking of being cheeky and asking mother for it for my birthday... https://www.magnatuning.com/en/product/15359/Seat-Leon-1P-R2-Rear-Wing Few questions though, is it bolted/glued? If it's removed will it ruin the paintwork that was on it before? Also, I assume...
  18. Interior lights not working

Alright mate, I used some strip rolls from ebay, cheap ones, got some red/black power cable and hooked it up to my interior lights, so they turn on when the doors are open etc, off while driving. Manged to hook them up in the rear footwells aswell, they look great completely hidden...
  19. Interior lights not working

Yeah it was the brown 7.5amp, slot 15. Thanks mate.
  20. Interior lights not working

Not sure if the fuse had gone or not, didn't see a break but then again I don't know what I'm looking for, I definitely counted the correct way but mine was a white 25amp.