Search results

1. Seat ibiza/inca cupra r

Not been on here for a long while but I'm toying with getting a mk3 1.8t and came across this - interesting thread. I can see both sides but as has been said - pay yer money, make yer choices - end of. When I did my caddy the first time in '05 I used a Leon cupra lump and did away with the...
  2. Leon 1.9TDI (90) Green Induction Kit (Single Cone)

Indeed words of wisdom, suffered at the hands of this before.:doh:
  3. Progressive Performance Bristol

Strange how Bill said that? I didnt get the name of the other company, its was censored for some reason?
  4. Leon 1.9TDI (90) Green Induction Kit (Single Cone)

Which kit did you plump for in the end? What engine code is your 90bhp?
  5. Progressive Performance Bristol

So it was more expensive than custom code in the end? Been looking at some US sites where they run a remap AND vtune sort of thing and get more power again. You local? Any chance of an hour or so of your time to demonstrate the advantage of Vtune? I'm funny looking but harmless:doh::happy:
  6. Progressive Performance Bristol

Awesome! Got contact details for them? Am toying with a couple of options, revo being one, this another. Also did you have it mapped after fitting the injectors? Any chance of a part no for them?:)
  7. Progressive Performance Bristol

Let us know how it goes:)
  8. Widening the Track + 5 stud

Spill the beans then son!:clap:
  9. 1.9D to 1.8T?

I fitted a 1.8t into my sdi caddy van which is the same up front as the Ibiza/inca. Bolted straight in. washed the tank out and dropped a golf mk4 1.8t fuel pump straight in. The electrics were the biggest headache but you can either de - immobilise the factory loom and run that with a remap or...
  10. Widening the Track + 5 stud

Could you not use the toledo flanges pressed into the Ibiza hubs for the fronts? Been looking into this myself, am I way off the mark in thinking that 6k/6k2's are the same in this dept and that toledo's are pretty much just a 5 stud 6k2?
  11. T4 Injector nozzles on 110

Which engine are the .216 injectors from? As there are a few different engines for a T4 - 2.5dti, 1.9tdi, and wasn't there a 2.4 N/A?
  12. so whats different from a 90tdi to a 110tdi?

Bump for an old thread lol Is the above statement true? If so, then what would bolting on a VNT from one of the PD engines give on top? Are there any that would be a direct fit? What injectors are we talking about? Just a quick question (or two).......from my understanding the ALH come...
  13. mk2 radiator(s) quickie

cheers for that - I'm aware of the different spacing of brackets on the front panel (I've got a couple from inca's and caddy's) but I didn't know about the rad - size differences. :)
  14. Cordoba 2.0 16v Questions

front crossmember and subframe are identical to mk3 golf - have used the aformentioned in my caddy van which has the same front end as your cordoba. You are right in your assumption about the lump etc and the 'biza. Who can cast an opinion on dealer prices that hasnt been said already?:lol...
  15. mk2 radiator(s) quickie

It may be possible to use the ABF - intended rad that has the hoses on the gearbox side with the later fans. I have two sets of the fans (on rads which are both too big), I just need a rad. Good thinking that man[B)]
  16. mk2 radiator(s) quickie

:doh: Thats what I thought you meant. Once I've found the rad/fans that you mentioned I'll see what I can do about shoehorning the thing in - just gutted that the inca/vario ones that I've found have the hoses the wrong way round:cry:
  17. mk2 radiator(s) quickie

:redface: Elaborate on that a little bud.....its late
  18. mk2 radiator(s) quickie

BUGGER[:@] Space is a bit tight for one I think.......need to find one breaking though to be sure:blink: :)
  19. mk2 radiator(s) quickie

Thanks mork:) Is it the same type of fan setup (i.e separate power feeds) or does it have the multiplug on the back of one of the fans and belt drives the other?
  20. mk2 radiator(s) quickie

Did any of the mk2 biza/cordoba's have twin fan rads (a la Inca)? If so did the hose bosses on them sit in front of the starter motor or were they all on the alternator side? (a la Inca). If so does anyone know of a twinfan rad' that sits on the other side and is the same size as the ones...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members