Search results

1. Lowering springs

that's OK mate, that's what i am going to go for i think 40mm springs that's the most i can go without having coilovers but i aint keen on them to be honest, what year is your leon?
  2. Lowering springs

There is loads about I just don't know what's the best ones to get, just a TDI sport mate on 55 reg, u?
  3. Lowering springs

im looking at getting some new lowering springs but which ones do i go for is the question???? ideally i want to go about 40/50mm max
  4. Orange steering wheel light on the dash

thanks i will give it try tomorrow, have i got to plug it in because under the procedure its saying [select] [44-steering assist] [coding-II-11] etc whats all that mean?
  5. Orange steering wheel light on the dash

I have it came on Friday night and still ain't gone off as soon as i turn the key in the ignition it comes straight up red then changes to orange when I start the car
  6. Orange steering wheel light on the dash

I have just changed both steering arms on my Leon and when I started the car up there was an orange steering wheel symbol appeared on the dash i have looked it up and its saying electromechanical steering warning light, I have plugged the vagcom in and it is not bringing up any faults any ideas...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.