Search results

1. RACK

Service Indicator keeps coming on???

Hello peeps Not been on for a while but can’t seem to find an answer Had the PD100 serviced a bit back No probs what so ever Few miles later the dash flashes up sayin 900 miles to get service done Thought, no probs my mate just forgot to reset it So I did the manual reset thing and it went...
  2. RACK

Front wings

have you got a link for the wing for that price mate? Cheapest I could find was about £135 delivered
  3. RACK

Front wings

Usual rust marks have come up on my passenger wing, only surface at the min and the drivers now has a little bubble or 2 coming thinking of gettin a pair of new ones popped on where have you lot got yours from when replacing them? Seen a seller on eBay selling them for about £130 each, pained...
  4. RACK

Wheel referb/colour change

The other night I lost my concentration after nights and clipped a kerb scuffed the alloy pretty bad abs will need a referb Gonna get them done in the summer when I replace the passenger wing with the standard Ibiza rust spot on it for a new one Question is, do I keep the alloys silver or go...
  5. RACK

PD100 blacksmoke remap

Hi peeps, not posted in while but had this little Ibiza sport rider for over a year now and love the thing It’s even been wrote off, although only needed a bumper and tailgate, and it’s still here looking bang on and do it’s job great it had a lady owner before me and had only done 72k been...
  6. RACK

K04 turbo costs/options

I'd be speaking to Ben at The Turbo Unit about sorting it. Not sure on cost but if you drop him a mail he usually gets back to you pretty quick http://www.theturbounit.co.uk/
  7. RACK

Rumbbling about 40mph

Could always check the rear bearings mate as that's what mine was. It was also making the brakes squeel
  8. RACK

Rumbbling about 40mph

Just for future record it turned out to be the rear wheel bearing, got it to my friend's garage today, he did it in about an hour and the noise is gone
  9. RACK

Rumbbling about 40mph

Thanks for the replies, will get it checked as soon as I'm back from hol
  10. RACK

Rumbbling about 40mph

Noticed that once speed gets up in my LCR I get a bit of a rumbbling noise, dip the clutch but the noise is still the same. Would I be right in thinking it's time for a new wheel bearing?
  11. RACK

Leon Short Shifter

Don't the cables need resetting after you've fitted this?
  12. RACK

Keep standard or modify?

Good points. I've modified every car I've had for the same reasons as have been put. Just holding back on the R for now. No doubt when something needs fixing or replacing, I'll probably upgrade it....... making my post pointless lol
  13. RACK

Keep standard or modify?

Had my LCR around 8 months now, apart from a couple of little hiccups it's been a great car and I really can't fault it. I got it totally standard and at first I couldn't wait to start modding it, first thing I did was replace the TIP as heard horror stories about the standard one collapsing...
  14. RACK

leon cupra r bhp and torque figures

Bill, what would you say is a "safe" amount of bhp/tq to run for a stage 1 map on a standard car?
  15. RACK

Turbo reconditioning near Derby

Another vote here for Ben at The Turbo Unit http://www.theturbounit.co.uk/services/
  16. RACK

leon cupra r bhp and torque figures

I thought 300lb/ft was about the limit of the standard rods?
  17. RACK

LCR as a daily?

Mine is a daily and tbh it does everything I want it to. Doesn't cost the earth to run, average about 30mpg, got some power to play with wen I want some fun. A lot easier to live with that my S4 Avant I had previous to it
  18. RACK

starting woes

Give the fuel tank a thump. Could be the fuel pump sticking. Had that problem with mine a couple of times
  19. RACK

what have you done to your car today ?

The green one needed a good clean, couldn't be bothered to pay out for the cleaning kit so just banged a paper one in. TBH it pulls slightly better, although it's a quieter I've seen a couple of things too saying that the paper filter is better than the cotton ones, especially with a drilled...
  20. RACK

what have you done to your car today ?

Took the green panel filer out and replaced it with a new OEM one Cleaned the tb Will be changing the battery later as it's taking an effort to start and the other day the dash lights stayed on, then the esc and abs light stayed on for a bit and central locking is playing up. Think it's the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise