Search results

1. VanBasten

Replacing front sidelight bulbs....LEDs ?

I got mine from here too. Have to say they are a great improvement. Gives the car a bit more presence !!! ;)
  2. VanBasten

**floppy wiper blades **

Yeah mate, they go on just like normal wipers - dead easy!
  3. VanBasten

**floppy wiper blades **

:yes: :yes: I'd say go for it :D Really a massive improvement over OE ones - and for the money, they are well worth it.
  4. VanBasten

**floppy wiper blades **

No, at the far end nearest the wing mirror, its slightly raised from the window. When its wiping its not wiping along its full length
  5. VanBasten

**floppy wiper blades **

Well, i picked up my wiper blades yesterday afternoon (Cost £25.04) and fitted them straight away. Took about 5 minutes at most. Have to say they are a vast improvement on the OE wipers. One drawback however, is that passenger blade doesnt sit flush to the window. Anyone know how to adjust them??
  6. VanBasten

**floppy wiper blades **

Cheers Fl@pper, Once more into the breach i go!! :headhurt:
  7. VanBasten

**floppy wiper blades **

I am currently trying to convince my nearest Renault dealer that this part no (77 112 36 179) is for a set of wipers and not just the drivers side one - can anyone else confirm this before i go back once again!! He's telling me that the passenger side one is separate and total cost for both...
  8. VanBasten

Neuspeed short shift kit for the LCR

Is it a 5 speed one?
  9. VanBasten

Neuspeed short shift kit for the LCR

Would be interested in one of these. Anyone know if they available in 5 speed and if they would fit a 1.9 TDI??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.