Search results

1. condensation in rear light cluster

after sounding not helpful on the phone, I'm glad to say that my local dealership took one look at the car when I took it in and replaced the light cluster without any quibble under warranty. Sixysix - hope you find a dealership that does likewise!
  2. 2.0 150 or 184??

I get between 48-56mpg from my 184. Usually works out at 50-53mpg on a tankful. Mix of commute driving, that involves some london stop-start (sometimes nightmarish), and motorways/a-roads. If I made efforts to be more economical, I know I'd get better economy. But... for normal driving, and...
  3. condensation in rear light cluster

Pity Cumbria is a long way from me! Glad you've got a good dealership there :-)
  4. Cambelt change what else to do while i do that

I wonder whether its worth changing the water pump at the same time as you do the cambelt. Just a thought
  5. Hi from leeds

Sorry - I don't know anything about doing brake upgrades. Sure there are other folks on here with lots of knowledge though.
  6. condensation in rear light cluster

Thanks for that info! The service dept from the dealership weren't that friendly at all when I phoned them up about it on friday. It's going in for them to have a look at in 2 weeks time. Fingers crossed. I've had a quick look and I can't see any cracks at all.
  7. Hello there! whats the craics?

Hi Stezie - welcome!
  8. Hi from leeds

Welcome to SCN! glad you're enjoying your cupra
  9. new to seats

Welcome to SCN!
  10. Greetings

Welcome onboard!
  11. It's another newby

Welcome! Good aren't they?
  12. Cupra newby

I'm not familiar with the ibiza cupra, but welcome to the site!
  13. condensation in rear light cluster

anyone else found condensation in one of the rear light clusters? I've seen a growing amount of condensation in the drivers-side brake-light/indicator cluster - its been there over a week now, and showing no sign of disappearing. In fact, its getting worse in that one light fitting. I...
  14. Time change

mine changed automatically
  15. Another One

Hi there! Fingers crossed the warranty stuff gets sorted out painlessly.
  16. Afternoon All!

Manual :-) Liked the idea of DSG.... but there was a deal to be had on this particular car. It's red, with the tech pack, convenience pack, winter pack, titanium pack and leather seats. Lots of toys!
  17. Technology Pack worth it?

Seconded :-) This is the first car I've owned with a DAB radio and it is awesome. The LED headlights are a nice feature. The SatNav interface doesn't look nearly as nice as a TomTom IMHO, so not that bothered about it.
  18. Installing Rear Indicator LEDs

fantastic guide! I definitely want to do this to my car, so will be ordering bulbs from ebay in the next week or so
  19. Afternoon All!

Hi there I bought a pre-registered Leon FR 184 TDI 6 months ago, after having a 2005 Civic Type-R up until 2012, and running a mega-miles Mondeo (what a mistake) for a bit after that. Enjoying it, but have a couple of questions, and a couple of possible updates in the pipeline, so looking...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.