Search results

1. Jacking Point Cover FOS

Does anybody have a spare front offside jacking point cover which fits Factory Fitted Skirt Kit Part No 5P0071610. The car may be a MK3 which belongs to my brother. 2007 Seat Toledo Stylance 5 Door Hatch top of the range with full factory body kit. The rear window on the hatch door is not flush...
  2. Jacking Point Cover FOS

Does anybody have a spare front offside jacking point cover which fits Factory Fitted Skirt Kit Part No 5P0071610. The car is a MK11 ( Could be MK3 as it belongs to my brother, it has a cut away tailgate window) 2007 Seat Toledo Stylance (5 Door Hatch) top of the range with full factory body kit.
  3. OBD11 Diagnostic Port 2007 Seat Toledo

Aggie, thanks for your reply but you are several months too late. I went to a Seat Dealer and a mechanic showed me the panel which is above the drivers knee. It was on my brothers car which he had just purchased.JK
  4. OBD11 Diagnostic Port 2007 Seat Toledo

Just purchased a 2007 Seat Toledo Stylus and I cannot find the Diagnostic Port.. I have looked in the fuse panel under the steering wheel but cannot find it. Any Help appreciated on its location.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members