Search results

1. lukey K1

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Reading that soon took the sleep out my eyes. Ace update mate would love to see it at its "full potential"
  2. lukey K1

2008 Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 issues

Right OEM fuel pump fitted and codes cleared and problem has gone..*touch wood* thanks for the advice people
  3. lukey K1

Fuel pressure

Would this be any good?? http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/fuel-system/autotech-high-volume-fuel-pump-upgrade-kit-20t-fsi#.VLQzUclFDqA
  4. lukey K1

Fuel pressure

http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/fuel-pump Im guessing these wouldnt be correct then?
  5. lukey K1

Fuel pressure

What sort of prices are these then?
  6. lukey K1

Fuel pressure

Ok mate sound
  7. lukey K1

Fuel pressure

I believe the error code was 08852 - Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (n276) open circuit P2294 No signal/No communication intermitten And thenpart was http://www.shopect.co.uk/fuel%20pressure%20regulators%20leon?t=ectuk-sshIShaddsIS_5337598298
  8. lukey K1

Fuel pressure

The diagnostics is bringing up the fuel presure regulator valve and wiring and after looking over it it looks like its been bodged from the dealership i bought the car from, ive fount a replacement part put it comes in 3bar 3.5bar 4bar and 4.8bar and im unsure which is the correct one for the car
  9. lukey K1

Fuel pressure

I am in deed believe its the N276...trying to cure my Epc problem :-/
  10. lukey K1

Fuel pressure

Afternoon, Does anyone know the fuel pressure for the regulator valve on a 2lt tfsi 240bhp as theres 5 to choose from and im not with the car to check myself
  11. lukey K1

Advice wanted on 2008 leon k1 keeps throwing throttle body fault

Cheers buddy cars going in garage tonight so hopefully find the culprit, will update on here once sorted
  12. lukey K1

Ok brill thats for the advice buf much appreciated
  13. lukey K1

So would a replacement fuel pump o ring and follower fix this problem or would it return unless i got an uprated Hpfp?? This is causings heahaches lol
  14. lukey K1

The guy who run the dianostics just is a mechanic n said its a wiring fault potentially but theres that many different variables for an EPC light its rediculous
  15. lukey K1

Ive just out a thread up just run diagnotics n this was the code 08852 - Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (n276) open circuit P2294 No signal/No communication intermitten. Not sure what it means though lol
  16. lukey K1

Good evening, Ive been reading through a few older threads about EPC loghts appearing but ive just had a mate plug it in and got the following code 08852 - Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (n276) open circuit P2294 No signal/No communication intermittent Does anyone know exactly what...
  17. lukey K1

Sorry to bring an old thread up but ive just had the EPC light and engine management light come on could this be related to the throttle body as i currently havent got the cash to trial and error this issue, mines a tfsi 08 plate Cheers
  18. lukey K1

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

looks brilliant mate enjoyed the write up
  19. lukey K1

My K1 at last-New Alloys on

very nice mate if mine can look anywhere close to this in the future id be a happy man :-)
  20. lukey K1

K1 tuning

my cars first twin (looks wise) :-) will have a butchers at yours now smiles cheers
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members