Search results

1. gartner

Apollo blue VS Alor blue - HELP!

Hey. Yes, I've been in the same position and boy am I glad I went for the alor. The colour is amazing, after 16 months of ownership I still can't get my eyes off of it. I can't even count how many compliments I recieved on it. From friends, strangers on the street. If you don't like too much...
  2. gartner

Service intervals 1.4fr 150

Well, these are some very high milage numbers. In my country there is a service interval every 15000 kilometers,not miles or once a year. Also using the LL oil.
  3. gartner

Any problems with TSI 150 ACT engine?

Hi. I have driven only 5000km with it but not one problem with it so far. We do make quite a lot of cold short journeys in the city and some long trips on the highway and country roads, so it did all the types of journeys:). But it did sip some oil in the meantime. I topped it up 1000km ago with...
  4. gartner

SatNav Navigation Database Updates

I really don't know how they came up with a number like that. It's ridiculous.
  5. gartner

SatNav Navigation Database Updates

I payed around 90 euros and it includes three years of updates, twice a year.
  6. gartner

mk3 Leon headlight conversion to LED.

I paid 1000 eur for them as they are not "free" like in the UK and I am not sorry.
  7. gartner

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

No confusion, November 2014 are the latest maps. I have Mapcare and I downloaded them and installed them. Mine is October 2014 and it came with V5. Just one week later I updated to V6.
  8. gartner

Notable difference between 2013 and 2015 FR

Here you go mate.
  9. gartner

I checked up mine and it's in 3D. Mine si 2014 October, so it's MY2015. It is indeed a software update of MY2015 - like you said;).
  10. gartner

Information about Front Assist and ACC

Found this in the parts catalogue. Seems there are two types of radars. One for acc and one without. Radar parts 6K2 - Front Assist incl. city automatic emergency braking, without ACC [AWV - Front Assist] 6K3 - Front Assist incl. city automatic emergency braking for ACC low [AWV - Front Assist]
  11. gartner

Information about Front Assist and ACC

I can't remember where I read this but I think that the Front Assist radar is short range only and ACC radar is long range. I am not 100% sure but I know I did read this somewhere.
  12. gartner

I didn't know that. But the 2D car was in colour I suppose?
  13. gartner

If the car comes with the navigation system, tbe screen is coloured and the car is shown in 3D. Otherwise it's black and white and the car is shown in 2D.
  14. gartner

Order submitted - 1.4 TSI ACT Leon ST FR

Hehe, I'm reading:D. Yes, very few STs here in Slovenia too, mostly of them are diesels and very very few gasoline STs . But only one in Alor Blue - just love the colour:D. @xSullx, I think you will be pleased with the car. Sure, it has it's gimmicks, every car does, but overall it's a pretty...
  15. gartner

New Leon ST alor blue owner [some pictures now online]

Yep, we got the blind fully back too. Really lightens up the ambient in the cabin.
  16. gartner

New Leon ST alor blue owner [some pictures now online]

Hay. Yes, the glass can be tilted like on the pictures and wide opened. By wide I mean halfway, that is the first half of the glass goes over the back glass and the net goes up at the front. But it gets pretty noisy at high speed:).
  17. gartner

LED Headlights

Evolution...soon you'll all have left hand drive cars and you won't even know when it happened:rofl:.
  18. gartner

LED Headlights

I know about the origins of it, but by now, most of the world is traveling with cars and isn't carrying a sword:D. I think niether do the English:D. Just teasing, no offence;).
  19. gartner

LED Headlights

Even that is too much considering you are all driving on the wrong side of the road:D. We have a massive 130km/h but even that is sometimes impossible to sustain for 30 seconds because there is always some asshole Sunday crusing on the fast lane.
  20. gartner

LED Headlights

What's the highest speed limit in the UK?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.