Search results

1. 1.4 FR TSI to 2.0 FR 184 DSG

I have a 64 184 FR with DSG. It is a really nice gearbox, and doing a lot of long drives with work, it's a god send in traffic. Amazingly smooth upshifts too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Plus they'll contact us directly: Seat also said it planned to contact owners so their cars can undergo tests. It will also set up a search engine on its website to allow customers to find out if their vehicles are affected. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Door rattles

Impressive :), I really can't bear mine.. It's worse that I paid for the SEAT Sound System, and I can't use it fully because it just makes everything rattle...
  4. Door rattles

I don't even have the time to fix it myself. I suppose i'll just have to collect it and live with a rattle on it for the next 30 months :thumbd:
  5. Door rattles

I have tried to, sods law that it doesn't do it when the tech is sat in the car though.. :(
  6. Door rattles

Car wen't in today for a 'fix', however, just had a call from the service team saying they diagnosed this issue as a packet of mints in the glove box :censored: The mints only went in this morning, so I know it's not them.. How can I get the garage to understand there is a fix and what they...
  7. Door rattles

Were they aware of a common issue when you asked them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Door rattles

Am I the only one who gets a little annoyed that it's a common issue yet seat have no awareness/fix? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Door rattles

I've got a completely new driving style since getting my Leon too, it involves one elbow with constant pressure on the door panel... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Door rattles

Was that a courtesy upgrade due to the rattle? ;) Need to get this fixed as I practically live in my car and it's doing my head in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Door rattles

Are most garages on the ball with repairing this yet? Had my car looked at twice now and they still haven't found the fault causing both the doors to rattle... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Clarification on Volume Settings

I too am interested in this. Picked up my FR with SSS on Friday and no matter how much I have tried, the system seems to adjust the sound level on the bass (lower and then higher) all the time.. However, when testing at a standstill I do not get this.
  13. Technology Pack worth it?

Coming from a Audi A3 with bixenon lights, the LED ones are as good if not better, especially on full beam The DAB radio and satnav work a charm too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Tilting Side Mirror Problem

My 64 plate FR has a working tilting side mirror, maybe they've got a software fix now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hands Free problem

I tried the hands free out last night and it works perfectly. My partner couldn't even tell I was calling from the car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. LED hightlights

On a drive home last night from the dealers (first night drive) I would say they are as good as, if not better than my Audi A3's bi-xenons.. However, I feel they are pointing a little too South so might try adjusting them tonight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Reverse Tilt Mirror no longer on Options

My 64 plate FR that I picked up yesterday has it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Expected Delivery?

Really good! Amazingly nice dealership, the even threw in the life shine treatment in along with a couple of accessories! Can't wait to spend more time in the car today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. New FR 184 Owner

Aldershot? Oh dear! ;) I have a nice long drive for a work trip on Monday to look forward to :drive1:
  20. Couple of newbie questions

How much difference do the drive profiles make to the 184 TDi?