Search results

1. Mk4 cupra 1.8T parts for sale aberdeen!

Bump!! Easier to text i can reply quicker!
  2. Mk4 cupra 1.8T parts for sale aberdeen!

As title! All from my mk4 ibiza cupra 1.8t Located in aberdeen, postage available! If interested text me on 07950350196.. -X1 17" cupra wheel good nic with bald toyo proxy -lower engine mount in good condition! -standard airbox with all fixings! -standard recirc valve -standard...
  3. Mk4 lbiza cupra help

Petrol
  4. Mk4 lbiza cupra help

Comin up p0441 fault which i believe is the 'n80 valve' anyone Have a part number for this? Or know where to get one?
  5. Mk4 lbiza cupra help

Bump
  6. Mk4 lbiza cupra help

Was away to reverse other day and nearly stalled and heard a bang, since then it has been juddering slightly when at low revs just moving along, feels like someones pulling on handbrake somethings holding the car back it comes and goes though, not constant Just had a look underneath and when...
  7. Mk4 ibiza cupra aux

So iv noticed another one that has a aux port beside the handbrake other side if the esp button.. Can this be fitted? How hard to do? And where would i be able to buy the centre console?
  8. Mk4 ibiza cupra induction

Cheers Was thinking about upgrading the standard route cold feed aswell somehow anyone who has done this on a cupra? And where can i get the coldfeed/hose itself without the filter?
  9. Mk4 ibiza cupra induction

My airbox is already removed Anyone know whats ones best to get? Aha eg would the honda s2k 'k&n' do the trick?
  10. Mk4 ibiza cupra induction

Do i need to have a cold feed going to It or anything? Looking on ebay now so many different ones dunno what one to get lol
  11. Mk4 ibiza cupra induction

Will be replacing my 'JR' cone filter since it has a hole in it are there any better ones on the market or shall i just get same again? Any help/opinions appreciated thanks
  12. Ko4 turbo??

Iv pm'd u my number pal txt me about that splitr:)
  13. Ko4 turbo??

Aye mate thatd be good actually! U needing something for it like mate or just to try on??? And when u free for that:)
  14. What's your 1/4 mile times?

Will be down soon again myself, howd u upload pics on here lol? U Need photbucket?
  15. What's your 1/4 mile times?

Iv seen ur leon at crail before bud, looks nice!! My best is 14.7 in my mk4 ibiza cupra 180 with milltek turboback and open induction
  16. Ko4 turbo??

Cheers for the help mate, also looking at getting a forge dump valve, whats best to go for the 007p or the splitr valve thing? Whats healthiest for the car? Lol
  17. Ko4 turbo??

Turbo back milltek and JR ind kit performance wise planning full stage 2 revo in coming months,
  18. Ko4 turbo??

Anyone?
  19. Ko4 turbo??

Bump
  20. Ko4 turbo??

Basically iv been offered a ko4 turbo, iv got a 55 plate ibiza cupra 1.8T Was just wondering has anyone dont this and would this turbo conversion be beneficial? Also what supporting mods would be needed all advice appreciated thanks!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise