Search results

1. leedscupra_r

Gearbox problem

Cheers mate will get it looked at. I hear this is a common problem with the loba sachs kit tho?
  2. leedscupra_r

Gearbox problem

Got a slight problem with gearbox on my cupra.. When driven hard and I change from 2nd to 3rd it hesitates to go into 3rd and feels likes as if it jams before going into gear, As if it's catching something? When driven normal occasionally it feels a bit rough again going from 2nd to 3rd. Feels...
  3. leedscupra_r

Fault code help please

Can anyone help me out with a few fault codes on a Cupra 2.0tfsi please. Engine management light came on last night, had it pligged in machine and these codes came up p1602 power supply terminal 30, voltage too low p3266 p0441 Any help would be much appreciated, Thank you ****
  4. leedscupra_r

Fault code help please

Thanks mate. Yeh my cars driving fine too nothing seems to have effected the drive but want to get it sorted really. Not really searched, will have a look see now. Thank you
  5. leedscupra_r

Fault code help please

Can anyone help me out with a few fault codes on a Cupra 2.0tfsi please. Engine management light came on last night and just plugged in on machine and these codes came up p1602 power supply terminal 30, voltage too low p3266 p0441 Any help would be much appreciated, Thank you
  6. leedscupra_r

Over rev when changing gears?

where is this switch located mate?
  7. leedscupra_r

Where abouts is this switch located mate?
  8. leedscupra_r

Just realised we spoke about this before didn't we but yeh.. The flywheel was absolutely hammered and clutch was in its way out mate so I decide to go for a solid flywheel as I'm wanting more power out of the car in future so thought it was the best option. So since then I'm getting this loud...
  9. leedscupra_r

Cheers mate ile mention it to my mechanic.
  10. leedscupra_r

I've had a loba sachs clutch and flywheel put in now so clutch problem sorted but it's this '' thump'' Noise has started since then that I'm concerned about
  11. leedscupra_r

So I'm having a slight over rev when I'm changing gears on my cupra 2.0 tfsi. So for instance, I change from 1st gear ile dip clutch in, put it in second and as I let go of the clutch the revs will just automatically jump up a slight bit before I even put foot on accelerator. The same will...
  12. leedscupra_r

Clutch Help please

So am I best of getting it checked before I do anything first? and thanks for the reply
  13. leedscupra_r

Clutch Help please

Hello folks, I'm a newbie to this so please bare with me with these questions. So basically I have a mk2 cupra which I believe the clutch is on its way out. I get a slight thump noise when I take it out of gear and also it crunches into 3rd when changing quickly from 2nd to 3rd. The clutch also...
  14. leedscupra_r

Clutch Help please

Hello folks, I'm a newbie to this so please bare with me with these questions. So basically I have a mk2 cupra which I believe the clutch is on its way out. I get a slight thump noise when I take it out of gear and also it crunches into 3rd when changing quickly from 2nd to 3rd. The clutch also...
  15. leedscupra_r

Clutches, talk to me

is this clutch still for sale mate?
  16. leedscupra_r

New clutch needed.. help!

Where where where?? Damn I'm no good with forum never know how to find things! Ile have a look see if I can find it!
  17. leedscupra_r

New clutch needed.. help!

Evening folks, don't know if this is the right place for this as I don't really come on here often but.... I've just bought a cupra 2.0 tfsi and need a new clutch as it's on its way out. The cars had a stage one map so what's the recommended clutch? Oem or uprated? I may sometime in the...
  18. leedscupra_r

Help with tyres please.

I know the original plan was to get some Toyo R1Rs. But I've come across a intercooler that Ile be purchasing so having to sacrifice new tryes so part worns for the time being.
  19. leedscupra_r

Help with tyres please.

Hi I'm abit low on cash at the moment and need some front tryes. The local garage has got a set of part worn Continental contisport contact 3 and 5s, both with plenty of tread. difference inbetween them both and which one would you recommend? Thanks
  20. leedscupra_r

Hi from leeds

Have a look on ebay mate
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.