Search results

1. Richie29

Relentless V3 manifold....where from??

Found it last night want it myself but my car needs tyres first lol http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111685262342
  2. Richie29

new lcr owner :)

I'd love a skyline but 2 small kids I've no chance not till there a little bit older anyway!!! Get it remapped if your feeling flush get a 3" down pipe and intercooler and go for a remap maybe see 260-280bhp depending on the health of your engine
  3. Richie29

Take it for a spirited drive get the feel of it you'll be surprised how well they handle for a big car!! Quick steering turbo kicking in straight away it's awesome just be sensible an Obay the road laws lol
  4. Richie29

Ahh yeah they've just tinted them more!!! Easily removed with a heat gun or hair dryer that way it won't leave all the glue on your headlights
  5. Richie29

Yeah that flyeye crap needs to come off but if you like the other bits keep them on!!! The rattle could just be a heat shield my cats doing this at the moment but only when it from a cold start will sort it when I can!!!
  6. Richie29

You need some pics up mate but you need 15 posts first!! Sounds like an awesome car!! Personally I hate wrapped roofs and other bits just takes the fun away from a good detail in my eyes but each to there own!!!
  7. Richie29

Sheffield Saturday meet June 13th

Ermm not really looked to be fair I get good information on this site so didn't bother
  8. Richie29

Coolant leak

Part number is 06A121132S All in the part cost £13.21 hope this helps
  9. Richie29

Coolant leak

I'll dig receipt out in morning for you
  10. Richie29

Coolant leak

It's coming from this plastics coolant housing where the coolant temp sensor is!! £13-£15 from the main dealer common on these cars
  11. Richie29

Oil pressure

It probably is just me I e never had a car with oil pressure gague!!! I'll just keep an eye on it and see what it does
  12. Richie29

Oil pressure

The gauge normally reads about 60lb at 50-60mph but when I'm doing 30-40 it's reading height around 80-90lb surely something is about to fail
  13. Richie29

Oil pressure

About 2000miles
  14. Richie29

Oil pressure

Hi all just gauging interest and well I'm Slightly nervous about it!! I have a LCR and it has an oil pressure gauge fitted and this week it's been reading higher than it normally should do!! Do you reckon it's just the heat or is something bad about to happen to my engine lol Oil is fresh...
  15. Richie29

What's the Facebook group called??
  16. Richie29

Sweet hopefully a good laugh
  17. Richie29

Ermm I'll follow you guys if that's ok just so I don't get lost
  18. Richie29

Nope baby has been born and my car just cost me a new maf sensor so nothing wrong other than maybe washing it but I'll do that the day before
  19. Richie29

I shall be there 100% this time I've spoke to the wife and I've got the day pass lol
  20. Richie29

Put my name down I will be there be good to meet a few of the other members