Search results

1. Intake Manifold bolt torque settings

I cleaned up my Rocker manifold weekend just gone its 10nm also change your rocker gasket at the same time
  2. WTF is that noise now :s

The creaking sounds like it could be the CV Joint maybe the balls have perished, mine would creak and click when turning hard i ended up changing my passenger side driveshaft and fixed the problems. As for the other problem i dont know what that could be sorry
  3. Brake pads - Pagid or Bosch or Ferodo?

They mostly choose Pagid because there always on offer on ebay, was £164 now £30 something like that if you want the best of the best then ferodo ds2500 are the ones to get
  4. Pollen filter??

Yes that is where the water leaks, best thing to do is put silicone around the scuttle panel that will stop the water from coming in. the doorseals are also prone to leaking as they perish over time so replace them with Butyl sealant strip i done all mine and my car hasnt leaked water in months
  5. Is 460bhp capable in fwd

There's a lad on Instagram running 506bhp in his Red lcr had ALOT done to it obvs
  6. Possibly Clutch time!

Think its clutch time for me too :( thought id give it abit of welly from 2nd gear but the revs just went up then it kicked in last time this happened it was in my old Golf an the clutch went on that
  7. Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

Well just when i thought i was going to buy the JR10's for a good deal my LCR has now started to slip in 2nd gear so i think my clutch is now on its way out :/
  8. Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

Ok guys heard back from StancedUK the ET on the Bola B10's look like they might stick out abit too much with the Brembo brakes (have to go down to StancedUK shop and test fit them) Soooooo other wheel choices are these.. whats everyones opinions Japan Racing JR17 Bola B1 Japan...
  9. Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

Yeah they look nice for sure ive just got to that stage where i want something new haha i was told there genuine TT Quattro sport wheels not the replica ones but i have no way of checking. like i said have no clue how much there worth
  10. Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

Honestly i have no clue how much there worth mate, im gonna get them refurbished next week in the same colour hopefully then sell them.
  11. Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

F*ck it im gonna bite the bullet and buy the Bola B10's in white will hopefully get pictures up next weekend once payday has arrived haha, also gonna attempt the big mouth mod on the front bumper too and maybe if ive got money left over buy the carbonmod big splitter
  12. Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

Ive not got standard LCR wheels on bought mine with Audi TT wheels I really want the Bola's ill buy spacers if need its just the risk of how far the wheels will stick out im not a fan of too much poke :(
  13. Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

I do really like the Bola's im just not sure of the ET40 im guessing they would be a tight fit
  14. Mk1 cupra r front bumper removal

Legend for doing the diagrams matt thanks!!
  15. Squealing brakes

Currently going through this only happens when im coming to a stop at traffic lights or similar. been told its just the pads so eventually going to pads an see if that helps
  16. Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

Undecided on which ones too go for!! never seen an LCR on B10's before, The Bola's are 8J all round but have ET40 will that be a problem? CSR4's are 18x8 or 18x9 ET30 Bola B10's Ispiri CSR4
  17. Fake Borg Warner K04 023 turbo ?

Looks like you got lucky and bought a real one them
  18. Cupra R Induction Kits... Opinions?

Got the ram air with heatshiled fitted on mine also bought the ram air cold air feed piping too!
  19. Yellow Oil Warning Light

By a new sensor mine done the same thing luckily mate had a spare sensor from his lcr switched them over and problem went away
  20. leon horn - dead?

Ill be doing this soon! pressed my horn the other week and i cant really describe the sound that came out but immeditatly regretted pressing it haha
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.