Search results

1. Cuprakev

new cupra r

This car is now stripped and is on ebay as breaking so need anything message me :(
  2. Cuprakev

new cupra r

Yh think its time for a change think it will be anouther lcr cause all ive had is auq after auq wanted to feel some ko4 power but aint happened yet
  3. Cuprakev

new cupra r

Lol all the car needs is a flywheel i have a brand new helex clutch but the dmf has play original oe clutch still had plenty of meat but im not spending anymore money on it might seem mad to u boys that i have a gearbox and clutch and all i need is a flywheel but ive really just had enough of...
  4. Cuprakev

new cupra r

5. Cuprakev

new cupra r

Now breaking this car got gearbox off total Eni anialation lol
  6. Cuprakev

new cupra r

Well got a gearbox has a bit bit of forward and bk play in the main shaft so ordered a shim kit off the bay strippin car in next few days to fit this box then if its ok then happy days if not ill put a match to it lol havent had much luck with this car its only done 60k and has been looked after...
  7. Cuprakev

new cupra r

:cry:This car may now be for sale lol its still sat off the road as it needs a gearbox and ive not had much luck with it tbh ive lost heart with it:cry:
  8. Cuprakev

My gearbox woes

Cant beleive my luck lol when i first got my cupra r a bolt got into the cambelt casing and sheared off the bottom cambelt pully teeth snapped the belt ended up doin a full top end rebuild spent a lot of money replacing all hoses induction kit tip ultimate cambelt kit a load of sencers new discs...
  9. Cuprakev

Help needed VAC valve near inlet manifold

Just send me your no and i can help u
  10. Cuprakev

Just send me a private message click on my name then send message or if u dont mind just send it on this page
  11. Cuprakev

No problem happy to help
  12. Cuprakev

Pm me your phone no
  13. Cuprakev

It should have a clip on it
  14. Cuprakev

You have to do 15 posts before u can put up pics and u have to use photobucket or somthin simlar
  15. Cuprakev

Pic would be helpfull
  16. Cuprakev

If its comin off the mani just use a small clip mate
  17. Cuprakev

What model leon do u have mate
  18. Cuprakev

Cupra net stickers cant find vinal store link anyone?

Has there been a replacment found for stickers yet
  19. Cuprakev

Which drop links do i need ? Ap coilys mk1 lcr

Come on somone knows help plese
  20. Cuprakev

Cam-belt snapped

Did you look in the flywheel port for the line on the flywheel when you timed it up ? And piston no 1 (cam belt end ) should be at top of its strock at tdc and when u timed up did you rotate the crank by hand to check for compression ?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members