Search results

1. Leon FR 2.0 TSI Super Copa from Mexico

Which spring are those? The red ones i mean. If you aren't going to use Them again would you ship them to Denmark? :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Lowering springs

I can't find them online either, i bought them from my local dealer. It says 40 mm drop all-around in the TÜV papers which were in the package. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

2009 Leon 1.9 TDI - 213.000 km
  4. Lowering springs

Yeah i´ve heard that. But fortunately the rear and front end is at the same height on my car. Been looking at pictures of other Sportline cars for a while, and as far as i can see the gap between wheel and panel seems to be the same. Apperently the 55 profile winter tyres makes the gap seem...
  5. Lowering springs

Got it delivered on the original 16 Seat alloys with Michelin Alpin A4 - can´t wait to get some 18" ones when the weather gets better here in Denmark. Just got them mounted this friday, and haven´t really used the car since. Maybe it will get a little lower :-)
  6. Lowering springs

Could i get one of you to measure the gap between the edge of the panel to the edge of the wheel. I just godt mine lowered with Eibach Sportlines 40/40 and i dont think it looks quiet as low as the ones you guys keep posting. I think it might be because im running on 16" with 55 profile and...
  7. Face Lift Mirror Covers

Great guide!
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Looking clean!
  9. Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

Thanks for the guide!
  10. Guide: Armrest Installation

Thank you. This is by far the best retrofit!
  11. Honeycomb Grill Fitted (+ fitting guide pics)

I need that - thanks for uploading!
  12. LED Number plate units

Thanks - very useful!
  13. GUIDE - How to fit a boost gauge

Thanks for the guide!
  14. Show us your Wheels

Thats looks very nice! What are the specs on the wheels? Is it the Tora model? Tried finding them on their side, but it tells me there is no one which fits the Leon. I am looking for wheels to my Leon, and think yours look very good!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise