Search results

1. FriarFR

How to wash your car

or in your garage
  2. FriarFR

Burning Oil

i had this with my FR Tdi after about 7k miles - i needed to put in another 1 litre to fill it again. It was ok from 10k service to about 15k but then i needed to top up with about 0.5 litres. On 20k now but havent checked recently. Service next week..........
  3. FriarFR

Electric door mirrors and reversing

perhaps not........ http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9051&highlight=reversing+mirror+memory
  4. FriarFR

Electric door mirrors and reversing

didnt know about this but i do recall getting grief from my mirrors once when i was trying to reverse near a very high kerb and the b*stards just wouldnt do what I wanted them to...........
  5. FriarFR

FR badge on the rear?

nice badge, dodgy numberplate! :whistle:
  6. FriarFR

FR badge on the rear?

:) i wish i had one though
  7. FriarFR

FR badge on the rear?

hmm, interesting, might try it meself....... just to let every R owner know that I am NOT TRYING TO COPY A CUPRA R!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  8. FriarFR

Stubby ariel

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
  9. FriarFR

How to wash your car

anyone tried this? http://www.drywashcars.co.uk/8.html looks great NOT plenty of scope for rubbing lumps of grit all over your nice paintwork no doubt......
  10. FriarFR

How to wash your car

at risk of changing the subject slightly, how should you wash your car if, like a lot of us down here, you've got a hosepipe ban to contend with.......?
  11. FriarFR

Just bought LCR tyres off ebay

especially from behind
  12. FriarFR

Thruxton - who's aiming on going?

hope to be there too.....
  13. FriarFR

Just bought LCR tyres off ebay

I just got 2 Eagle F1 GSD3's, 225/45/R17 for my FR, balanced, fitted, etc for £186. From good old Bracknell Tyre & Battery. Question is, will they last longer than the Pirelli P6000s?
  14. FriarFR

New FR gearknob

oooooooh, what a big knob quite good really
  15. FriarFR

New FR gearknob

got a pic?
  16. FriarFR

Leon FT TDI 150 Standard Power

how much did the rr cost ?
  17. FriarFR

Seat Sport Stuff

they couldn't have sold many cos they ended up giving them away for nothing didnt they? (well, you had to buy a car first.......)
  18. FriarFR

Leon FT TDI 150 Standard Power

ignore em Nige, theyre just jealous
  19. FriarFR

There isn't as new black LCR in UK

yeah they told me last July ovni was all sold out for TDIs too when i was buying...
  20. FriarFR

There isn't as new black LCR in UK

lol @ classic... a little premature? naaaaaaaaaaaah!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members