Search results

1. nickkis

IsoFix and Baby Seat

Yeah heaps more space. I think in the Buying Guides or somewhere theres a thread about my experience with Isofix forward facing seat.
  2. nickkis

Car squeaking

Prior to it being sold to you, it went to the garage for its MOT. The pillar on the left hand side was ever so slightly higher than the right, so it was all replaced. It was then MOT'd and had a service. I'm guessing that its just bedding in. I'm sure if you had called its previous owner not...
  3. nickkis

Car squeaking

By any chance is it coming from the passenger side?
  4. nickkis

New Boots from Tyre-Shopper

Odd question, how many online suppliers did you try before deciding on Tyre-Shopper?
  5. nickkis

Oil Leak LCR

It was serviced within 2 weeks of him picking it up.. done by a VAG Mastertech, did you sort it Number 86?
  6. nickkis

Just viewed an LCR - Couple of questions

LMAO.. it soooo was not me who kerbed it. When he left, she was in perfect condition. I was insanely careful with it. Thats not to say his new missus didn't do it ;) I have given it serious consideration over the last year about buying 'Scarlet' back from him because I know for a 'virgin'...
  7. nickkis

Off Topic, I find it deeply dishy, its a rather delightful cut of Freddie L, ooooh drooling. The only thing disturbing, is the fact that I have to drive a Pug 106 during weekdays and my replacement Seat hasn't moved in yet ;)
  8. nickkis

Just to let you know, the R badge was like that when he bought it. I know, I was there ;) She is a really good buy, its just his luck that the key fob is playing up. I know it worked last Friday as I watched him lock and unlock it remotely.
  9. nickkis

Camping - Brands Hatch 01/04/2007

Excellent.. I'm organising a group of friends (90% have been on SCN at one point or another) to go and I'll end up with a revolt on my hands if they get pneumonia!
  10. nickkis

Camping - Brands Hatch 01/04/2007

Are there any slightly warmer BTCC/SCN camping events for the soft lot amongst us?
  11. nickkis

Trouble fitting baby seats into Cupra R

I know.. its a very odd concept but some of us have to work.
  12. nickkis

Trouble fitting baby seats into Cupra R

If you go into product reviews, I did a write up on the Isofix Jane Indy which goes well with the LCR.
  13. nickkis

dirrty!!!

Great to find in car parks :D
  14. nickkis

dirrty!!!

Thats CLEAN!! I have one sat outside my house thats absolutely black.. will go take a shot in a sec! Ovni and living on a building site doesn't go well at all.
  15. nickkis

Advice required on best day out

My 9 year old has developed a sudden but deep thing for all things automotive recently and when he discovered Mom had been to Brands, the frown was huge. So I promised him that if he got good SAT results, I would take him out to one of the BTCC events. Question is which is the best one in...
  16. nickkis

Donington Park

Hilton have a deal on.. £65 including bed and breakfast AND raceday tickets..
  17. nickkis

BRANDS HATCH BTCC - South Bank Parking Confirmed - Sun April 9th

Are the pictures around yet?
  18. nickkis

BRANDS HATCH BTCC - South Bank Parking Confirmed - Sun April 9th

Absolutely fantastic day out.. never been to a BTCC before and thoroughly enjoyed my first trip out. Even better when the team I was screaming on behalf of came oh so good. Have already looked into the one after Ireland Thanks to Vicky for handing me one corner of the flag and having me end up...
  19. nickkis

Weather for Brands?

Have 4 fluffy jumpers tumbling now, my thermals, extra padding, if you see a 5'3 michelin (wo)man wobbling around, that will be me :D
  20. nickkis

Weather for Brands?

That's our evening entertainment :clap:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members