Search results

1. Shytot

rear bumper needed

Hi Everyone I am looking for a ibiza cupra rear bumper, does anyone know anyone that's selling such a part? thanks in advance!
  2. Shytot

Headlight relay switch needed

Hi Everyone :) My Cupra headlights and dipped decided to stop working yesterday. I replaced the bulbs but still no joy, Could I have a faulty headlight switch? Full beam still works weirdly, but otherwise no front lights lights whatsoever. Does anyone have a spare or know where I can get a...
  3. Shytot

Engine fault

I'm sorry to hear about your waking nightmare, Best of luck
  4. Shytot

window regulator

I've just done mine and the code from my MKIII is 6k3959802J I emailed 247 car parts, got one for £50 . Mine has 12 pins in it, I ordered one from MisterAuto which stated it fit car x y z as well as mine but when it arrived it only had 6 pins . The OEM I gave above does not have the one touch...
  5. Shytot

N249 Bypass back to standard

Very useful photo but one question. The blue pipe to the right of the TIP, is that a T piece and where does it go to, from? Many thanks
  6. Shytot

MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

radiator hose from block to rad 6K0121049H
  7. Shytot

Ibiza Fuse layout

Could you tell me which fuse would disconnect the drivers side electric front window as it is currently possessed! MKIII Thanks
  8. Shytot

Help!! EPC light wont go away!!!!

Hi Nat Is the switch an OEM part? My clutch pedal snapped for the 2nd time and the light wouldnt go off as they garage had fitted an equivalent. Check all pedal related connections.
  9. Shytot

Little help please

Hey No it won't, just blank it off. I have 4mm vac pipe on mine with a 5mm blanking plug.
  10. Shytot

Upping Boost with revo stage 1?

Still waiting?!!
  11. Shytot

possible boost leak

Hi Jim If there is one thing I can confidently say, it is that worn hoses are near impossible to locate. For the sake of £20 replace them and eliminate it as a factor. I have Stage 1 REVO too and whenever i've had a boost drop over the past 135k it is either vac pipes or a dead cat puncturing...
  12. Shytot

how many miles has everybody done??

132000 on Y :lol:
  13. Shytot

ABS & TCS light

Mine came on at the weekend before I even started the car! :lol: Garage fit new abs sensor, all sorted.
  14. Shytot

Leon Type R following a GREY mini /Cheshire

Nice dude real nice , the JC220 is a decent bit of bolt on kit and makes the mini fun to drive but still lacking in torque IMO. Glad you enjoyed it, we go round our local track here [Oulton park] for 90 sheets, It is soooo much fun, we have a bullet cam now so will try and upload a vid over the...
  15. Shytot

Leon Type R following a GREY mini /Cheshire

Hi squad What credit crunch! Been a long time so I just thought I'd update. Stage 4 is in and rear seats out :p. Wheels switched to Oz 16" instead of the 18" Dares. We taught a Lamborghini Gallardo not to mess but then came across a CL65. Ok, it didnt destroy us but it pulled away 100...
  16. Shytot

Temp guage gone mad!

Where is the thermostat out of interest as my gauge is pi$$ed up I swear, :)
  17. Shytot

what size are the vac hoses??

The windscreen washer t piece avaliable in halfords are really good replacements for the beige t pieces, same shape and size but seems to be a tiny bit thicker and of better plastic.
  18. Shytot

MAF dead...

Thanks p34ch3y, saved me disconnecting it from the AF. What do you play on XBL?
  19. Shytot

MAF dead...

Gents I want to add a bit of pipe, say 2 or 3" between the MAF and the Airfilter, what pipe diameter do I need for a standard MkIII set up? Many thanks ;)
  20. Shytot

Post Pics of Blue Ibiza's

My 7 year old blue beast. :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.