Search results

1. RSBUBBA

SEATCUPRA.NET Annual get together 2021 – Time is running out to book

Hi all, don’t know anyone but I’ve booked to come, will be in my ovni mk3 Ibiza cupra r. Had many Leon R’s in the past but always drawn back to my Ibiza which I have just bought back. For the second time. Looking forward to this.
  2. RSBUBBA

2021 National Meet - Booking confirmation thread (no discussions)

1. Jimbobcook (Simon) - SEAT MK3 Leon Cupra 300ST 4Drive 2. Maypack (Tony) - Cupra Formentor VZ2 3. Syphon (Scott) - TBC 4. Charlesz 1066 (Mat)- Seat Mk2 Leon Fr 5. 300bhpdaily (Manan) slow seat leon mk2 6. OldTimerSR (Steve) - Cupra Ateca C+S+Design 7. Lozzy15 (Lozz) - Seat Mk3 Leon FR 8...
  3. RSBUBBA

TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

Just wish we could get lucky with the weather. My Ibiza barely comes out the garage now so to get it filthy is a shame, nevermind will be nice to drive it. Will be in a yellow Ibiza cupra r, I might look a miserable t@@ser but will be friendly if any wants to say hello lol
  4. RSBUBBA

Any one taking there car cleaning stuff? Hope the weathers not to bad! What time are people planning on arriving Sunday? Are you able to leave at any point? Might be bringing my boy I'd imagine I would have to leave earlier than others!
  5. RSBUBBA

Guess I better come again, sorry to disappoint but I wont be in the stage 2 FR I'll be in my new daily, the FR is in my garage until I decide what to do 1. Syphon - MK3 LEON CUPRA 300 2. LCR33 (Brett) - MK1 LEON CUPRA R 3. icestorm81 (Alex)- Mk1 LEON CUPRA R 4. Hawkers (James) - Mk2 LEON FR 5...
  6. RSBUBBA

Am I not allowed to post my car for sale?

It's not a cocky response, it's a response appropriate to the level of effort applied by the OP (ie, none) The fact you chose to do that makes it cocky and unhelpful and it wasn't even a response to the chap who started the thread, you could have referred him to the appropriate section and...
  7. RSBUBBA

Ok he didn't contact you directly and you would of had a valid point untill you managed the time to write a cocky comment and ignore the question completely! Well done Andy who put it all to bed.
  8. RSBUBBA

Completely agree which is why I made my comment. I am pretty sure Mork is or has been a moderator on here as well.
  9. RSBUBBA

Alternatively you could reply to the lads question instead of a cocky reply to some one else.
  10. RSBUBBA

Buying another LCR

So I'm just hitting 30 and I must be hitting an early mid-life crisis as I've just bought an Ibiza cupra r mk3 as my toy for the garage and I want to replace my daily for a red or platinum grey mk1 LCR. I found a 2 owner red 58k one begged the guy to let me have a first look he then goes and...
  11. RSBUBBA

Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

I saw that ad as well and did wonder I was held back by the fact it was in Ireland and the fact it wasn't running I'm sure I saw pics on google images on the track at some stage. What state is it in now have you got it working? You putting it to standard or keeping the bigger turbo?
  12. RSBUBBA

Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

Cool sounds a good find. I bought an ovni one a few months back, it's been well looked after but I still look daily for a red one. Nothing yet. How did you find yours then as I've never seen an ad for a that and I'm searching high and low. Look forward to seeing some pics and how you get on.
  13. RSBUBBA

Ibiza Cupra R Register

So then who still owns an Ibiza r?
  14. RSBUBBA

Who still has a cupra r?

Have to say wish i wanted another one about 5 years a go! may have been easier to find one!!
  15. RSBUBBA

Who still has a cupra r?

Yes it's definitely going to be a long task finding one I'm budgeting anywhere from 3-5k for a nice one I think the higher end would be pretty strong money for a good car
  16. RSBUBBA

Mk3 Cupra Brakes - its dead quiet in here!

Hi pal I'm a lot like you always lekng n here and now I'm after another as a second car. I can't answer your questions but do wonder what have you had to do and what's left to do? Is it a nice one?
  17. RSBUBBA

Who still has a cupra r?

So do I mate l, I know of one with low miles as well sadly the lad doesn't want to sell it! Saw the yellow one it looked ok just didn't like the fact it didn't have the original engine. The search continues!
  18. RSBUBBA

Who still has a cupra r?

Any body on here still own an Ibiza cupra r? I can't believe how many Ibiza cupras never mind the r are complete wrecks now! Since I've been searching the usual classifieds don't think I've come across a nice car. Shame. I'm on the look out for a red Ibiza cupra r if any body knows of one...