Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Another good review - this time by TheGetawayer, a regular Porsche fan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33PIQUZPFPA&list=PL1C8EA6AE22E2B6DA&index=1
  2. My GT3076 Leon

That's a nice little monster you've got here.
  3. New member from Spain.

You probably have a nice Cupra scene in Spain, the car's country of origin...
  4. Corsair77's 2015 Cupra 280 5D

I've come quite a unique car, so I see little point in modding the Cupra - it will always be less "unique". I love its practicality and the way it can surprise other motorists in the best sleeper way. I initially desperately wanted a short shifter, but I've managed to live with this quite...
  5. Cupra 280 - What is it like to live with?

It's a very compliant and practical car, especially when compared to a sports RWD. I average 25 mpg around Warsaw - traffic jams and some ringroad hooning. ;)
  6. What do you all do for a job

In-company trainer. I've always worked as a freelancer. I like the "outsider inside" perspective.
  7. Are people happy with their Cupra ?

I've owned my Cupra 280 since November, 7200 km on the clock. It's better built than my 2007 BMW Z4 Coupe, and almost as much fun, not to mention its superior versatility. I don't like the turbo lag, but the fuel economy is great and the diff makes it a serious competitor.
  8. MK3 Cupra Track/Race car - New Build

There is a lot of love and expertise being put into that project... Keep on the good work.
  9. Corsair77's 2015 Cupra 280 5D

Just a stock Cupra 280 with a manual gearbox. I've been driving it since November. I'm coming from the RWD E86 Z4, but the new car can stand its ground - I actually love that VAQ diff. Some pictures.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nevada White :)) White and grey Cupras rock. So classy and understated.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cool! What spec did you eventually choose?
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Having taken delivery of my 280 manual 5d, I would not cry too much over the rumoured R - not after watching the Autocar and Autoexpress on-track comparisons with Golf R.
  13. Hello from Warsaw - hopefully the first MY2015 Cupra280 in town.

So, having said goodbye to my beloved BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe, I was in the market for a new ride. Something more family friendly, but equally crazy at the same time. After a series of disappointing test drives, a bottle of wine and too much youtube videos of the new Cupra thrashing the Golf R on...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members