Search results

1. Fr possible big turbo 230 ish

Depends on how much you want to spend. Darkside Developments do kits up to 350 brake for a PD130. I would say they are the most reliable source of big turbo builds to be honest
  2. New seats in, now the air bag light is on :(

I bought some seats out of a 2006 FR as mine were a bit shabby, put them in, the connectors are all nicely secure, but the air bag light is on? do i just need to reset it?
  3. Doing some work on my Ibiza

Have you only got camber on one wheel, I have a LOT of camber on both wheels, not sure quite why either!
  4. Antiroll bar keeps moving

yeah the anti roll bar should have end caps next to the bushes to hold them in place, unfortunately i cracked mine off when i replaced my bushes :( now knocks worse than before!
  5. No boost when first start car

if it was a vacuum leak I would have thought that it would be constant and not only on start up. May be wrong though, have you plugged it in yet? see if anything comes up on VAGCOM?
  6. No boost when first start car

variable geometry veins sticking?
  7. Doing some work on my Ibiza

ahhh yeah i forgogt about that. Damn it!! it already looks like something out of the paris-dakar.
  8. Doing some work on my Ibiza

I'm currently in the process of getting my suspension changed to VRS spec. Going to get some VRS springs tomorrow (for a whole £ 1.20 I might add). Need to decide on dampers though, thinking about Bilstein B4s 'cause they are readily available for fairly decent money!
  9. Do I need to get my EGR 'mapped out'

only joking! I did toy with the idea of getting a tablet and an OBD reader and mounting it in the car so i could watch a few things.........i think shes about give out on me!
  10. Do I need to get my EGR 'mapped out'

Legally, all you have to have is a functioning speedometer, and for extra dirty diesel points, a whopping great boost gauge. thanks for 'jacking the thread :p:p:p
  11. Do I need to get my EGR 'mapped out'

totally different topic, but do you find your VRS suspension more comfortable?
  12. Do I need to get my EGR 'mapped out'

yeah I thought it might do that, would also mask real issues which wouldnt be great. Thanks for the advice mate, appreciate it.
  13. Do I need to get my EGR 'mapped out'

Been thinking about getting rid of the EGR for a while now, getting some pretty shoddy MPG figures. Although this is not the whole reason. My question is, do I need to get the EGR 'mapped out' or can I just remove it with a Darkside delete kit?
  14. Best aftermarket suspension

yeah please do, will be interesting to see the difference!
  15. Best aftermarket suspension

So the ride on the FR is pretty bad, crashy and feeling every slight crease in the road. Have read a few threads and seen people saying the AP stuff is pretty good, any other experiences with other brands though?
  16. 6 CD changer, where?

Has anyone got a factory fitted 6 CD changer in their ibiza? i cant seem to find where mine is!:cry::cry:
  17. Sump gasket leaking

I had to change my sump on my PD130, absolute nightmare. the tricky bit was getting the bolts in at the gearbox end. Hopefully will be different for you!
  18. Engine mounts, where to get them??

hopefully, the proof will be in the pudding. Looking forward to it not chucking me through the screen every time I lift off.
  19. Engine mounts, where to get them??

yeah they said they would need to special order them in, pain in the b-hind
  20. Engine mounts, where to get them??

Found out that you can get the gearbox mount from GSF, but not the engine mount, and you can get the engine mount but not the gearbox mount form euro car parts....strange.