Search results

1. New seats in, now the air bag light is on :(

I bought some seats out of a 2006 FR as mine were a bit shabby, put them in, the connectors are all nicely secure, but the air bag light is on? do i just need to reset it?
  2. Do I need to get my EGR 'mapped out'

Been thinking about getting rid of the EGR for a while now, getting some pretty shoddy MPG figures. Although this is not the whole reason. My question is, do I need to get the EGR 'mapped out' or can I just remove it with a Darkside delete kit?
  3. Best aftermarket suspension

So the ride on the FR is pretty bad, crashy and feeling every slight crease in the road. Have read a few threads and seen people saying the AP stuff is pretty good, any other experiences with other brands though?
  4. 6 CD changer, where?

Has anyone got a factory fitted 6 CD changer in their ibiza? i cant seem to find where mine is!:cry::cry:
  5. Engine mounts, where to get them??

so, i need some new engine mounts, Seat wont give me the part numbers and euro car parts dont have the gearbox mount in stick :blink::blink: Has anyone got the part numbers or know where i can get both of them? would go for vibra technics ones but i dont want to make it any more harsh.
  6. juddering when I lift off

So the FR had been parked for a few days. started to drive over to a seat dealer to order some engine mounts and something else started to play up:(:(. when i lifted off the throttle i noticed that there was a lot of juddering going on and that there was a rather loud grumbling noise. there was...
  7. Knocking on heavens door

so, recently ive been getting some pretty horrible knocking sounds from the rear suspension on the FR, there is not anti roll bar obviously so i'm thinking its probably the shock absorber bushes. has anyone else had this on their FR??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.