Search results

1. Is this anybodys Ibiza from SCN?

Was the Seidl kit, looked crap once fitted. After that show (Donny 2006) it was taken off and standard Cupra front put back on.
  2. This anybodys?

ESP is good, plan on Race Logic Traction Control (RLTC) on my new Supra. Wasn't going that quick but tread on tyres was low so gotta take fair share of blame, air bag burns hurt like a b*tch :( next time I crash I won't wear a T-Shirt i'll have a Jumper or Jacket on. JPS Supra will run 8's...
  3. This anybodys?

The ZR sits in a garage in Dunstable locked up for show use only where it's advertised for sale at £4995. Supra smash was on 1st Sept on way to Trax 2006. Got payout from council, never went through insurance and sold the car for just under £3000 after taking bits off for the council then to...
  4. This anybodys?

Guy who's local told me about this so thought i'd pop on and post. Took a chance with the rear and unfortunatly got it wrong :( but I loved the front. Seems no-one liked the rear :) though he hee Shortly after (as that pin stripe annoyed me) had it resprayed and looked like this when I...
  5. My Ibiza @ Santapod

I've got my slip here, did 1 run and got 14.999. But hey still sub 15 :D Terminal speed was 95mph. I took my Forge FMIC off the other day and wanted to see what difference there would be without it. Previously I got 14.5 but I know for fact it wasn't the FMIC making the difference it was just...
  6. ibiza cupra questions!!??

I've a console that replaces the section between below the normal unit and hand brake that houses a headunit build by SQ in Manchester... (It's for sale)
  7. Ibiza Front Crash Bar

Jonzy is going to sort me one for £40 delivered. I've no idea what they cost? But I told him i'd take his so i can't really say no now. Thanks everyone who replied though!
  8. Ibiza Front Crash Bar

Shall PM now as defo need.
  9. Ibiza Front Crash Bar

I really need an Ibiza Mk3 Front Crash Bar. I've just taken my Forge FMIC and don't have the standard to fit. I'm hoping someone can provide the following... 1 for sale? part number? rough idea on cost? Cheers.
  10. forge fmic

Not put major thought into it but assuming worse case... i'd be looking for £450
  11. Head unit in centre vents

Got my headunit console for sale if interested? Looking for £55 + £10 P&P Complete replacement for bottom bit below middle console, I've also got the loom connection I used so on the back of the existing radio unit you've 3 connections. You'd plug the middle brown one (the...
  12. forge fmic

I've Forge FMIC for sale if interested? only had 6 months and car was off road for 2 of those. PM me if interested... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Andymgzr/upfitting.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Andymgzr/afterforge.jpg
  13. Car's in the Bodyshop - Pics

Easy to do yourself with time and patience and a hair dryer on hot setting, just peel off then use a cleaner to remove the sticky bits left behind.
  14. Car's in the Bodyshop - Pics

Having done the same to my Ibiza bumpers, sideskirts and panel below rear lights on the corner last October i'm going to agree i like it else i'm putting my car down :) But the rear lights aren't my personal taste however i respect and love the originality of the idea so that makes me like it...
  15. Anyone else put their stereo here?

Thats where mine is
  16. My Ibiza Work In Prog Front Bumper Preview Pic

Was resprayed late October, early November i think? can't remember to be honest as to much going on with other cars, etc. Went from Silver to Trophy Blue but i didn't like the stripe on the side so as i'd have to have the boot, and whole of the side resprayed thought i'd do the few remaining...
  17. My Ibiza Work In Prog Front Bumper Preview Pic

I know what you mean, it's not meta-flake though as such it won't be in your face glaring out at you it'll will be suttle. I've had sheets sprayed up to help my mind, shall see how it turns out in a week i guess. (Fingers Crossed :D)
  18. My Ibiza Work In Prog Front Bumper Preview Pic

Yes i've got quite small oblong shaped mesh for the top and sides, just considering my options on the toe eye as don't want it removed and it sticks throught quite a way. Got the front and rear bumpers for £300 new which i didn't think was to bad.
  19. My Ibiza Work In Prog Front Bumper Preview Pic

Not fitted 100% correctly yet, not got my black mesh in yet either (thinking of leaving the inter-cooler left open) and obviously not sprayed nore is the car which is going to be Jet Black with a Cystal Blue Pearl Glitter over the top. But anyhow here is my new front bumper which i'm pretty...
  20. coolant temperature sensor

Mine came up with an error so i changed mine. Was £17 i think from my mate who works for VW Service department so trade price.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.