Search results

1. Coolant flange

Evening all I have had a leak from my coolant flange so I bought a new one. This is where the problem begins I have been told the original flange is not made no more and only the flange with the 90degree pipe too the metal matrix pipe is made so I fitted the part all went well done within half...
  2. Coolant leak in strange place HELP

Hi all I have a coolant leak on my lcr its on the right side of the block looking at the engine from the nose of the car looks to my eye like a thermostat housing but it's not as I have read it's on the alternator side, can someone please guide me on to what this housing houses and where to get...
  3. Forge intercooler help

Really appreciate that a lot not for sale is it :p
  4. Forge intercooler help

Hi just wondering if anyone can help on the dimetions of the forge intercooler I have trawled though loads of threads and could find anything Cheers
  5. Boost issue

Don't worry it is the n75 unplugged it went flat throttle is chasing revs shows this isn't a boost leak new n75 and problem solved
  6. Boost issue

Hear and feel but your reply is so helpful thanks
  7. 05 LCR revs hang when blipped at a standstill

Mine too :) worried when changing gear it may slip the clutch tho due to holding revs
  8. Boost issue

Hi all I suspect I have a failing n75 but just to confirm this my boost is fluctuating I can hear it as I don't have a boost guage can somone reassure this ? Cheers Jordan
  9. what have you done to your car today ?

Nice old wash and detail
  10. BAM cutting out after 20 seconds???

What was the problem ??
  11. Underseat Subs..any good??

Why not cant imagine much room for anything big tho
  12. mk1 leon cupra r turbo problem

Could be d/v or n75 did you sort ??
  13. Squeaky interior panels

I think it's common and not much ways to quick fix
  14. How do you keep the time display instead of temperature?

It took me good few weeks to figure this out on mine lol
  15. Traction light

Got the traction light off now eml is on Help me please I'm panicking lol
  16. Traction light

Hi just fitted my 80mm tip and jr filter from bill and my traction control light is on anyway to overcome this ??
  17. Mods before remap is it ok

Thanks guys great to hear run jabba before I saw this they said would waste money but it would of been nice to see completely standard then all mods and map power difference as I'm sure it's lost a couple of ponys lol
  18. Mods before remap is it ok

Any ideals on vag com weather itl be sufficient enough for somone to see if it's running safe ?? It's fine by drive and ear but I don't wana hear I told you so lol
  19. Mods before remap is it ok

Always run on shell v power so can't get any better in my opinion ?? Yh il see if anyone else replys it 50 50 atm I want to but I don't wana damage anything at the same time. About the values would they be worth a post ??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.