Search results

1. matsuyama

PCV Part number

Hi looking for PCV part number for a Cupra 1p 2010....cheers
  2. matsuyama

Oil Sensor 2010 cupra mk2?

Hi anyone know where the oil sensor is on a 2010 cupra mk2 got a fault coming up and the sensor isn't on the sump? Ang help appreciated.
  3. matsuyama

Coilovers rubbing.

I just fitted AP coilovers and new shortened droplinks and I'm getting rubbing on the drive shaft when then car is near full lock any help appreciated.
  4. matsuyama

Coilover help

Ordered a set of AP coilovers never fitted them before but goin to give it a go. Any help appreciated. Was thinking of axel stands and a couple of trolley Jack's.
  5. matsuyama

Oil sensor workshop fault

Hi a Oil sensor workshop light is coming up on my dash anyone ever had this come up and know what is is. I've checked the oil and had the car up on the lift to replace the oil sensor in the sump but there isn't one. Any help appreciated Cheers Matsuyama
  6. matsuyama

Mk2 Cupra R Carbon boot spoiler Where to buy ?

Looking for a good quality carbon rear boot spoiler for my CUPRA the same as is on the CUPRA R. The extended bit. Cheers matsuyama
  7. matsuyama

Seat Leon Cupra Mk2

Cheers I was thinking maybe around £10,000 Not selling just wondering.
  8. matsuyama

Seat Leon Cupra Mk2

Hi I was wondering what kind of value my CUPRA is worth........I'm not selling it just wondering out of interest. It is a 2010 Seat Leon Cupra 2.0 Tfsi De-cat Non Resonated Miltek TurboBack Exhaust Revo Stage 1 Triple R Splitter White, Black Wheels, Black Vinyl Roof with Fly Eyes...
  9. matsuyama

Miltek Non Resonated Exhaust??

I recently bought a full system non resonated milltek for my Cupra sounds magic. I've put up a video but its just ticking over in what did you do for your mk2 today if you want a look.
  10. matsuyama

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Milltek Fitted a Full Milltek non resonated full decat system to my Seat Leon Cupra 2.0 tfsi tonight sounds amazing will take a video of the difference in sound as it was a horrible night by the time it was fitted. Thinking about getting a Revo stage 1 remap and a good set of coilovers next...
  11. matsuyama

Looking for a for sale thread - MTC Induction kit

Hi I was on here a while ago and seen a MTC Induction Kit for sale and cannot find it anymore. I don't think the guy sold the Induction Kit but can't find it. Any help appreciated.
  12. matsuyama

Sprayaway

Hi has anyone on here used Sprayaway mobile paint repairers? And any feedback.
  13. matsuyama

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Milltek Just bought a Full non res Milltek system for my Seat Leon Cupra Going to get her a Revo stage 2 remap done. Any other things I need to do as i'm just getting into cars always been into sportsbikes and had a tinker but all my cars have been pretty standard apart from my last Scooby...
  14. matsuyama

Milltek + Revo stage 2

Thanks for the reply Dorny thinking about getting a full milltek with revo stage 1 or 2 don't know which one yet probably revo stage 2, my sons a mechanic so fitting won't be a problem....Let you know how I get on if I go ahead with it. Cheers John
  15. matsuyama

Milltek + Revo stage 2

Hi anybody have a Full Milltek exhaust with a Revo stage 2 map or similar just wondering what the difference is in performance and have they had any issues. I have a Seat Leon Cupra MK2 TSI 240hp Thanks in Advance.
  16. matsuyama

Cupra r mk2 exhaust

Thanks for that duncinascoob need to get me one I think looks awesome.
  17. matsuyama

new toy

Welcome aboard pal.
  18. matsuyama

Newbie from Stirling

Welcome aboard pal, I'm up in the highlands good forum for questions tips, etc
  19. matsuyama

Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Was thinking about a diffuser off a cupra R and fancied getting a new exhaust Milltek or BCS cat back for my cupra I just fitted the Triple R composite front splitter yesterday and I was happy with the product and service............I'll keep watching this space.
  20. matsuyama

Cupra r mk2 exhaust

Hi I have a cupra mk2 with standard exhaust , I was thinking on getting the cupra R diffuser and BCS cat back system. Can anyone tell me if the diffuser is simply enough to take out and the cupra R put in to replace it. Cheers for any help.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members