Search results

1. cupra honycomb grill fit cupra r ?

You basically have to chop it to death so you just have the two side grills and top tabs connecting them mate but they do fit all the inner plastics must be cut off due to them now being the same shape inside hope this helps
  2. rollcage

Boy on Facebook is selling a shell with a full weld in proper kit that's cheap Gary Corbett I'm sure his name is don't know if he's on here
  3. which buget coil over kit for lcr?

I have a brand new set of st suspension lowering springs for sale if your interested brand new still in the box £130 posted , makes it sit lovely 50mm front 40mm rear kit
  4. lowering my lcr 60mm ?

I have a set of St suspension that's brand new formally known as weitec which is a 50/40 mm kit and has the Leon really low if there any good to you £130 posted
  5. Mk1 LCR Stroker GTX2867R

Nice on they wheels where's the CH's going
  6. LCR's LCR

No way!! Totally gutted for you hope your okay
  7. Cupra R Wheel Spacers

I've got 20mm 5x100 spacers that have done 3000 miles I could post them for £45 all bolts here too if your interested
  8. LCR's LCR

It was on Sunday night I drove past the university and there was a red Leon cupra r on the back of a recovery truck first thought was you.
  9. LCR's LCR

This gets better and better, you didn't break down at St. Andrews golf course the other night??
  10. Seat Leon Cupra r steering rack issues?

Hello all, I have a 2003 seat Leon Cupra r but there seems to be a knocking sound coming from the steering rack sounds like it's rocking back and forward when pulling away and coming to a stop, also when turning at slow speeds it bangs very loudly I have checked the rubbers etc and everything...
  11. Stuart83's LCR

Lovely looking car mate!! I've just bought this type of exhaust too what did you use on it looks very shiny
  12. LCR's LCR

Looks cracking once again. Looked really low in Asdas car park a few weeks ago when I saw it. Good times too mate
  13. MK3 Ibiza Rally Project

I've got a chipped Ecu s1600 manifold off a cup racing polo that will fit the afh. Silicone coolant pipe work and exhaust. I also have a avy hybrid that I'm selling basically a afh head with avy bottom end with lightened and balanced bottom end and head work all for sale if you'd be interested
  14. W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

Just looked at this whole thread lovely car! Can't wait to see at smrc where about did you get the finns?
  15. Mk1 LCR Stroker GTX2867R

This looks amazing bet that's an animal!! jnl can do some amazing things he recently built an engine for me for my polo
  16. LCR's LCR

Yeah it was freezing. You got any more plans for this? Brakes look far better now my ones are getting tired now
  17. Tracked Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Track Pics/Videos - Knockhill - 11/41/16

This is going to be amazing Ross! What's the diffuser off?
  18. LCR's LCR

Seen this at knockhill on Sunday looks lovely sits so much better with the spacers too!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.