Search results

1. Advice on engine issues pleaseee

cool, someone has said about fitting a ko4 instead of a 3s? are these straight swap? i already have a ko4 tip (bought wrong) so would just need the maf and turbo i guess?
  2. Advice on engine issues pleaseee

yeh will be doing the work myself. 6 years in the trade just annoying ive started a new job last two months where i dont have ability to work on my car on the lifts... ill have to price up the bits needed and go from there i guess :/
  3. Advice on engine issues pleaseee

yep because of the engine, ive had it since november 2014, put about 20k on it, serviced regular and done a couple open pit lane track days, just dont want to go and do the work to get it back on the road running more power and bend a rod etc. ive probably sunk about 1500/1750 in it since ive...
  4. Advice on engine issues pleaseee

SO... I have a mk1 cupra 1.8t AUQ on 151k miles.. It has 2.5 inch boost pipes with the welly cooler, 2.5 inch milltek cat back with and unbranded downpipe and decat. Has a catch can and stage 1 map. My turbo is on its way out and my cambelt and water pump need doing, my OEM TIP is broken too...
  5. Edition38 stand?

Silver mk1 leon mate, Low on Rotiforms with yellow brembos (Y) will be there from friday pm onwards with a few guys
  6. Edition38 stand?

Do we have a stand at Ed38 or are there any clubs that do? I fancy getting on one and would be good meeting some other owners on here
  7. Eml and tcs on after catch can??

Just fitted my michi catch can but now I have eml on and tcs on? Tcs light came on straight away and then eml after a short drive. From any Rev back to idle it struggles to find its idle. Revs drop to 500 odd then back to normal. It's on an auq, I joined the two vac pipes off the manifold...
  8. Intercooler wizards

gunna follow this... wellycooler is a popular one that i want to get setup
  9. swap dials and keep odometer reading?

ah! sounds like a ball ache! didnt think of that
  10. swap dials and keep odometer reading?

If I were to swap my dials would the odometer keep the original mileage of the vehicle? Want to do an SMD conversion but dont want to be pressured so thinking of buying a spare set of dials .. Thanks
  11. Always on cigarette adapter

Just googled it. Not seen something like that before. Pretty sure the obd port has a permanent live so whichever fuse that is
  12. Always on cigarette adapter

cant you just go from the battery? if youre fitting an inline fuse?
  13. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Good work. Shame about the seal but could have been a lot worse ha
  14. November Northampton Meet...

Can't make either now grr
  15. O2 spacer

I just bought a second one of those 90 spacers... Not going to be used so you can have it for a 5er?
  16. Key programming

Do you reckon you could pm me the other two? Just in case that one fails.
  17. Key programming

With the flat head do I keep it held on lock? It's on the ex Mrs car so won't be trying till the weekend Thanks a lot tho hopefully it does the trick
  18. Key programming

So, Flat head driver in door? Key in ignition? What would be the process to do it that way? Appreciate the pointer
  19. Can mk1 leon headlights come on when unlocking car ?

last one honest, is it plug and play or chop and solder?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.