Search results

1. Rattles

I have a 2014 FR ST which is becoming a box of rattles! When I'm driving along even a fairly smooth piece of road (for the UK!) there are so many squeaks, creaks and rattles. Anyone having this problem??
  2. Is this a speed camera?

Either ANPR or traffic monitoring.
  3. Tyres and squeaks

Is anyone else's Leon becoming full of squeaks and rattles? Also, does it eat tyres? My 2014 FR ST 150 TDi is full of irritating rattles, and seems to go through tyres. Every time it's checked the tracking is off despite being previously corrected. Have also had 2 puncture recently, more than I...
  4. Confused on which tyre to purchase!

My 2014 2.0TDi FR ST came with Continental ContiSport Contacts on it and they were good, if not very hard wearing, now have Firestone Firehawk SZ90 on, bit cheaper, seem to last longer and a little quieter
  5. Windscreen washer jets

Can I put heated ones on if my current ones are not heated?? Surely there would ned to be wiring involved?
  6. Windscreen washer jets

I find I keep having to adjust my washer jets on my 2014 Leon ST FR as they keep getting out of alignment. Ages ago on here people mentioned having changed the 2x3 jets for a wider spray, anyone know the part numbers?
  7. indicator of Dipped beam swithced on?

It does tell you, but only by the switch, the dipped headlight light will glow green. Not easy to see when driving though
  8. Acc/hba

Is it possible to retro fit Adaptive Cruise Control and High Beam Assist to a 2014 FR ST TDi?
  9. Have you had the headlight issue?

Had the same issue, Perrys of Aylesbury ended up changing the effected headlight on the 3rd or 4th try which resolved the issue. Seat CS are aware of the issue and apparently that is the only fix so insist your dealer does it!
  10. Bluetooth - Multiple Phones

I don't believe you can have 2 phones connected at once
  11. Getting iPod cover art on main display

Ah, my FR has the MMI so it will be completely different cables. Ill try and get a pic tomorrow though.
  12. Getting iPod cover art on main display

The cable should have come as standard, I got my 2014 ST FR used at 6 months old and there were 2 cables in the glove box, one for iOS devices with the new small pin and one for use devices. I'd go back to the dealer and ask them to supply you with one.
  13. Headlight brightness

There have also been some self levelling problems with the LED headlights. Mostly pointing too low but I guess there is no reason why they shouldn't do the opposite, get them checked at your dealer.
  14. Tyre recommendations

Just got some Firestones at the front to replace the Standard fit Conti's, seem good so far. If you car is a 2012 you might want to try the MK2 forum.
  15. Clutch Bite Point

Are you sure it's not catching on the mats?
  16. New Leon ST FR

Very nice, looks just like mine
  17. Copa Owners Handbook

The Copa was one of the last models released as a MK2, my wife has a Copa SE 1.2
  18. Copa Owners Handbook

Might want to try the MK2 owners forum.
  19. Unlock and lock coming/leaving home function

Try pulling the indicator lever forward as though you were flashing the headlights just before you open the door.
  20. Text message alerts

Thanks. I don't want it to read the text though, just alert me that I've received one. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.