Search results

1. RaoulDK

Remove Rear Side Panel?

hey, you do not need to remove the glass, nor the glass guide, it`s a pretty straight forward operation once you manage to take off the door cover. It`s held in place just with the screws that you can see on the door
  2. RaoulDK

N80 Purge Valve location?

It will definitely fix it. At least in my case this was the problem for sure. We had +30 degrees last summer and I did not have any problems starting it. ;)
  3. RaoulDK

That's great man. I'm glad yours is also fixed :):funk:
  4. RaoulDK

Changing mine definately worked, yesterday was warm again and it started without any problems :D Hopefully yours is fixed now also ;)
  5. RaoulDK

That`s odd, mine came out without any struggle. Anyway, I`m sure that the mechanics will change it when you service the car. It seems that changing mine actually worked, as yesterday was relatively hot and I did not have any problems starting the car. :funk::funk:
  6. RaoulDK

Great, let me know how it went after you change it. ;)
  7. RaoulDK

Here`s a print screen from Elsa if you want to remove the air filter housing for easier access.
  8. RaoulDK

Not really...I think the best/easiest way would be to take the whole air housing out by just pulling it upwards. If you do this just remember to free the hose that goes to the valve from the back of the housing. I did not do it this way. I first released the short hose from the right side(as...
  9. RaoulDK

I got it today and changed it. Now i`m waiting for a sunny and warm-ish day to see if it fixed the problem. :D
  10. RaoulDK

Glad I could help! Now let`s see where will it reach first: UK(you) or Denmark(me) :))
  11. RaoulDK

Here`s the one I bought: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Be-Entluftungsventil-Kraftstoffbehalter-BOSCH-0-280-142-431-/400804412127?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item5d51cdfadf You can search on Ebay Germany, I always buy them from there and I did not have any problems in finding the right part...
  12. RaoulDK

I`ll keep you posted ;)
  13. RaoulDK

I`ve ordered mine off e-bay yesterday, hopefully it will arrive next week and will fix this annoying problem.
  14. RaoulDK

So... Here is the picture http://s12.postimg.org/4sz72elrh/image.jpg I have circled the valve, and the hose that you see going to it is the one that I`ve told you to follow. Hope this helps
  15. RaoulDK

Happy new year now :)
  16. RaoulDK

2 more
  17. RaoulDK

Let`s try again :)
  18. RaoulDK

And again...
  19. RaoulDK

more...
  20. RaoulDK

More posts :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.