Search results

1. The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

are you suppose to do anything with the fpr pipe ? as on another guide they t the vac line from dv to mani into the fpr ?
  2. wierd idle

found the upper crankcase breather was spilt, replaced it and its improved but still not right, all other pipes seem fine. plugged into ebay diagnostics and i have , 17705, 17544, 18010, 16486, 16891, 00532, 01317, 01314, when erased they dont all always come back, and i belive there are about 3...
  3. wierd idle

ok im at the edge of my teather now. on my cupra 180 basically on cold it revs slightly high as is should then when sai turns off it drops down, but as it gets warmer every now and again it will go up to about 1100 then back to about 700 and sounds like its missfiring. ive got eml and tsc light...
  4. alloy ideas boys n girls ?

how you manage to get those power figures from stage 2 on a 180 mate ? thats impressive i was under the impression from alot of research they struggle to make 250hp on stage 2 ??
  5. Midland vw

yer they are great, i read somewhere that some r's came out of the box with more then 225 anyways, also some less so its pot luck ! im sure if its been looked after and serviced regularly you should be fine ;)
  6. alloy ideas boys n girls ?

also im assuming 16's would be fine to fit over my standard calipers ?
  7. alloy ideas boys n girls ?

ideas for alloys maybe something different not what everyone goes for...
  8. Midland vw

i used them first time ever last month for gearbox work. my brother uses them alot and had his cupra r mapped stage 2 to 280bhp 310lbft great people very good with advice not biased in a way to make more money for thereself like some garages i know
  9. Central locking doing my nut in !!

Tried the fob battery with no luck :( my uncle who has a tdi golf had the same issue and said it fixed itself :S bit lost on what to do next
  10. Central locking doing my nut in !!

Cheers pal sounds like an easy one hope that's the case !
  11. Central locking doing my nut in !!

When I unlock the car it only unlocks drivers door and have to press the unlock button on the inside of door to get into boot and passenger doors. Please help ?!
  12. whining/grinding noise????

Hi new owner of a mk1 cupra also with same symptoms midland vw say input shaft in box. Booked in £450
  13. Hello from Walsall. West mids

possible mate go a5 to cannock from time to time and will be jumping on a5 to go to midland vw alot now ive gone vag lol
  14. Hello from Walsall. West mids

Hello all josh here from West Midlands just bought a 53 plate leon cupra. First vag thought it was about time after selling my classic scooby. Nice to have abit of build quality for once ! Anyway the cupra's in standard form just got a gloss black roof and lip spoiler. Gonna be checking peoples...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.