Search results

1. Honeycomb Grille

Wish I'd known that when I bought it! I'll take offers.
  2. Honeycomb Grille

I have one of the honeycomb grills for sale if anyone is interested. Only been on a car a couple of months. Ill take 65 quid posted.
  3. Exhaust Temperature Sensor

I've hooked this up to a VCDS, but im not sure im any wiser! The error code I got was: 5266 - Exhaust Temperature Sensor 4 Bank 1. Will give Seat a call in the morning and see if they can get a part number from that.
  4. What Audi/VW wheels will fit an Exeo ST

I thought better of this Mr Bigglesworth, Bought a really nice set of 19s from a Sirroco, much better fit. Lowering is happening over the next couple of week too!
  5. Exhaust Temperature Sensor

Hi Mike, Thanks for the reply.
  6. Exhaust Temperature Sensor

Has anyone had an issue with the exhaust temperature sensor on their Exeo? Showing the Coil light illuminated on the dash followed by the ECU light if persists.. Mine started out as an intermittent issue which I just put up with but now the light is on permanently so time to get sorted. My...
  7. A4 coilovers onto an Exeo

Are the Eibach springs the same for the Seat Exeo as they are for the A4 B7?
  8. What Audi/VW wheels will fit an Exeo ST

Has anyone else fitted A5 alloys? Below is mine, the offset is wrong and they stick out a bit too much, which doesn't cause any issues unless you have a full car of people over speed bumps. However, I was considering lowering which may be a bad idea, would dropping the tyre size as others have...