Search results

1. ste-lfc

leon cupra clutch??

Sounds like thrust bearing so gearbox of job, best to change the lot..........
  2. ste-lfc

Alloy refurb North West

the place in widnes was charging £40 a corner when i used them about 18 months ago,probably gone up a little since then but they were good doing the car in a day,the only downside is they dont balance the wheels
  3. ste-lfc

Dodgey fuel now cars gone bad I need help guys

The sh1t in the fuel has probably done your injectors,and clogged your fuel filter,try changing your filter first
  4. ste-lfc

Center Grille stolen, is the grille the same on all Mk2s?

Hey, i have one of these from my old car, it is as new and boxed if you pm me your addy i will send it to you for free............
  5. ste-lfc

Whats it worth?

Yeah but thats a dealer how much would they then sell it on for.....Just sayin there is little out there with those mods and what is available is mostly shite and standard,this one has been very well looked after and had £££ spent and worth 8k standard.....
  6. ste-lfc

Whats it worth?

I sold mine in may with similar spec to yours on an 07 with 30 odd k miles on it for 9k,since then i looked at coming back to a cupra and the prices were similar.Also there are not many about for sale with the clutch done which is a big plus ... and i know there are a few mk1 owners looking to...
  7. ste-lfc

What next after Cupra

Well i am still looking:cry:,after a 300 mile round trip today im still without a motor..The 5 series i went to get was stunning in every way apart from the patch of leaked oil on the side of the engine ..... so the hunt continues
  8. ste-lfc

What next after Cupra

Cheers im not sure how ill get on with it tbh,totally different to what my norm has always been....I know a few of the lads down the pub are running a book on how long ill keep it:lol: but only time will tell certainly feels right now but will have to see what its like when in everyday...
  9. ste-lfc

What next after Cupra

Yeah ive heard about this but there taking the newer top end models so i should be ok,will be looking into extra security steering and or gear lock a but as its an 56 it should be ok...
  10. ste-lfc

What next after Cupra

sold my cupra 3 months ago and looked at most of the cars listed in this thread,ive decided to buy a 530d m sport and am picking it up next week,will see how i get on with that,a lot more grown up but i fancied a change and got a good...
  11. ste-lfc

sold my cupra in may but still no replacement

:cry: would have been back on here a bit sooner but knew what id get from you lol....Live and learn i suppose,im gonna look at a couple of s3s this weekend and a bmw so will see what happens with those.....
  12. ste-lfc

sold my cupra in may but still no replacement

Well after selling the car back in may ive really had a hard time finding something else.After all of a sudden deciding i really wanted a bmw i started looking for a 330d/335d m sport.I researched more into them and found they have their fair share of issues with dpfs swirl flaps,auto boxes...
  13. ste-lfc

Custom made sill protector

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=224507&page=5These may still be available, just add your own decal
  14. ste-lfc

Average post-mod insurance hikes

mine went up by £60 last year after adding stage 1 map clutch and suspension,price went from£350 to £410 with adrian flux ,however ive just had a renewal for this year and they want £498:cry: and if i was stupid enough to pay monthly its a whopping 43.9% apr:censored: will shop about and try...
  15. ste-lfc

Help cupra clunk

I had this problem,got the subframe bolts changed for some newer revised ones at awesome and the noise stopped,cant remember exact part name/number but if you speak to awesome they have them in stock and only about £15
  16. ste-lfc

Noisy pulley belt?

looks like thats your problem ,the belts are due to be changed every 4 years so at 40k you prob about right...mine needed changing at 42 mths 24k miles so i reckon youve done ok out of it..........:D
  17. ste-lfc

Noisy pulley belt?

this could well be cam belt pulleys,mine did this till cambelt was changed,if youve not changed the cambelt yet get this checked ,i have heard of a few people getting this done under warranty too
  18. ste-lfc

Idiot ripped mirror off

Sorry to hear that mate,i would contact dave at sere motors for a price and sort it yourself,the insurance will only hold it against you for the next 3-5 years
  19. ste-lfc

Coil pack Recall

mine needed changing part number was 07k905715.................
  20. ste-lfc

Coil pack Recall

Just spoke to my local seat dealer and my 07 cupra needs to go in on wednesday to be looked at,will post up my old coil pack part nos if they need changing...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.