Search results

1. what have you done to your car today ?

Keys How you do this flip key conversion? and while i'm on keys- anyone else little radio transmitter on the key not working? I changed the batteries and it still doesn't work. Is there some reprogramming sequence I have to do like for the car stereo when you change the car battery... ?
  2. Evening All!

Just got mine about a year ago, their fun- and any problems you have, their is usually a fix for it here. Welcome and enjoy :)
  3. Greetings from Portugal

Good to see people from all over- Welcome buddy :)
  4. West mids meets

Runway- is that Staffordshire? can you post a link?
  5. My Seat inca <-Engine conversion FINISHED

New wheels look sick, love the project, the enthusiasm and all the SEAT love :) - Could you just fit two rear seats? and have em fold-downable..? (for the kids)
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

Mate helped me do a service on it. Changed spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter, the oil itself, and the other week I finally got round to resealing the door cards, which had been bodged with silicon before- please no-one do the quick fix. It's not worth it if you have to re-do it as its such a...
  7. what have you done to your car today ?

Faq Don't worry, found it under FAQ Forum threads..
  8. what have you done to your car today ?

Anyone got advice on insurance, I've had one of those black boxes in my car for a year (stupid I know), but knocked a couple quid off, this year it makes my premium £200 cheaper, but I just hate the idea of being "monitored" all the time. I haven't made any mods, wouldn't mind having the...
  9. West mids meets

Just missed Revos Golf meet, but looked good- Now the suns out sort of, def up for meet anywhere Midlands area. I think Garage/ Shop meet is good idea too, beneficial for both parties :)
  10. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Can't see images For some reason I can't see the images in this guide, does anyone else have this problem? Andy if you still have the word version any chance you or someone else could re-upload it? Otherwise great job, I've been waiting for the weather to dry out a bit more before I try...
  11. Water in Passenger Footwells - Pollen Filter Leak

This is amazing! - likewise heard many people mention pollen filter but this how to guide is perfect and brilliant pics- I wouldn't have understood otherwise.
  12. 1.8T Common Troubleshooting Guide

This is amazing!! - But I am a novice, so I agree, if any pictures or diagrams could be added that would be a great help!!
  13. Flickering interior lights

A little off topic, but my "EPC" light stays on all the time. Searched it and says- "Electronic Power Control' to 'Electric Potentiometer Control' could be throttle problem" - other symptoms are failing brake lights, I'll check them tonight. I did have to jump start it recently and it says one...
  14. New Owner in Coventry

Another solution write-up Found another great method and write-up for sealing the doors. Anyone in or near Coventry who has done one of these methods and fancies giving it a second go?
  15. Runs bad for 20 secs then fine

I've got this issue as well, didn't bother me I just thought it was due to age. My friend told me it's something to do with the temperature. And that oil/ coolant is only circulated above a certain temp, which makes it really noisy. Apparently Jaguar Land Rover are now experimenting with...
  16. New Owner in Coventry

Hi All, New owner of a 2003 Cupra 1.8 turbo. The power is awesome- much more than anything I've owned before. Was great fun in the summer, but now its winter, I've got that dreaded water leak issue and no time to fix it. I found the forum because I was searching for solutions. Solutions...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise