Search results

1. IbizaFr150

What does "S" mode ACTUALLY do? *CUPRA*

I think max hp and torque intersect around 4500-5000rpm.
  2. IbizaFr150

DSG or not to DSG?? And how many doors?!

Don't choose a car for your passengers unless your car's main purpose is carrying people and don't buy a car that you don't like to look at it... SC's design is much better than most of the B class cars (thanx to Lamborghini's designer) But if you are planning to drive it for 10 years with...
  3. IbizaFr150

Repaint FR Bumper Black behind number place

I think it's the first mod that should be done.
  4. IbizaFr150

Aftermarket multimedia device for mk5?

Hi, I need a multimedia device for my 2013 Ibiza FR, i want usb port to play music, and a operating system which allows to install 3rd party applications like torque/dashcommand, google or yandex maps (so it must have a sim card port) I don't need a back camera or play video-dvd stuff...
  5. IbizaFr150

What have you done to your MK5?

Awesomeness... Is it wrapped or plastidipped?
  6. IbizaFr150

Stg1 tuning advices for mk5 ibiza fr 1.4 tsi

Hi, I have a 2013 Ibiza FR 1.4 tsi (150hp,without ACT) and i'm planning to have a soft setup Like 175-180hp with 250nm torque. A guy from a company said "we have soft setıp as 185hp/335Nm torque" but is it safe for dsg? I heard about 7dsg have the 250nm limit... Do you have any...
  7. IbizaFr150

stabilty at Highspeed

Hi everyone, I have 2013 1.4 Fr Sc , it has 30mm eibach springs, 17" alloys and 215-40-17 dunlop sportmaxx tyres. It doesn't feel stable as a train at speeds over 100mph (I can feel the wind effect, but it has no big problem with handling or stability) , what are your advices about improving...
  8. IbizaFr150

Troupy`s Bocanegra

Those are not mine, they are BMW's Hella equipment i think.
  9. IbizaFr150

Troupy`s Bocanegra

Lots of awesome tunings out there. Especially, the brakes. Nice project and good car. I think you need some proper bi-xenon headlights like in the picture (it's custom made but there are aftermarket headlights for yoır boc) IMHO,black rims are not looking good. 17" cupra wheels will be more...
  10. IbizaFr150

2013 Ibiza 1.4 FR SC dsg

Some new pics, and a bi-xenon project is coming.
  11. IbizaFr150

Ibiza FR Black Edition ORDERED!

Nice car... Can you post some interior pictures?
  12. IbizaFr150

2013 Ibiza 1.4 FR SC dsg

Thanks, can't stand the stock look... I'll do some interior work with neon leds
  13. IbizaFr150

2013 Ibiza 1.4 FR SC dsg

Here's my ibiza fr facelift version, 1.4 tsi 150 hp. Done some few cosmetic mods and 17" rims with 215-40-17 dunlop sportmaxx and seat sport springs... I'm anout to change the interior lights with leds and some more mods with lights... New wheels with seat rims and seat sport...
  14. IbizaFr150

Selling a nearly new car?

Didnt read the whole thread, but i can tell new cars have more fuel consumption until the engine complete its "roadage", a car like cupra wont give fuel economy like 5.5liters/100km until you use speed limiter, you better expect 7-8liters per 100km. About the steering, nearly all new cars...
  15. IbizaFr150

New tyres for my Ibiza FR any recommendations?

I'm driving these for 5000km , i didnt experience them in winter condions but their universal scores for wet grip is C class which is enough for me on paper. Maybe your tyres were old or there's another problem with them. If i observe such grip problem i'll write here. Btw, there are more...
  16. IbizaFr150

Lucifer's ultimate guide: 1.4tsi fundamental problems

"I send it to Seat because I had a problem with the gearbox and and I have the check engine on. So they scan and the car throw a lot of failures. So after 10 days, they told me that I have to change the mecatronic and the double clutch kit ( all in warranty), so i'm only waiting for the spare...
  17. IbizaFr150

FR 1.4 TSI ACT owners

I have 2013 1.4 FR SC , i love it. And i dont think the noise comes from car, it's about your tyre and the quality of the road you are driving. I drove 2000km trip and the noise difference between proper asphalt and "stabilized asphalt" is totally vice versa...