Search results

1. Casper

300bhp Cupra sold - new car for 2008

I was getting fed up with lack of traction - fwd cars are very limited, around 300 hp is the limit imho even with lsd and semislicks. The good thing about evo 9 is, easily obtainable 400/400 with little mods : exhaust&intake, ecu remap, boost controller, fuel pump. Keeping stock for at lest 10k...
  2. Casper

I am expecting around 200 miles per tank, but we'll see how that goes:D My cupra was pretty quick - i am sure it was a lot quicker than a standard evo 9, but it's all about bends ;)
  3. Casper

It's a Evo 9 with 5 miles on the odometer :) But the cupra was still a very nice car for the price and low on petrol and other costs. Hope the transmission holds up better than cupra one though :doh:ž Cheers
  4. Casper

Haven't been so much on this forum lately but would still like to thank Bill Badger (and others) for all the help when i had the cupra. Cheers and a happy 2008 :)
  5. Casper

Limited Slip Diff...

I have got Peloquin and am completely satisfied. It comes as a complete package, bolts etc. And is cheaper as Quaife. But i broke the second gear a couple thousand miles ago, before the lsd i didn't broke anything. Funny isn't it?
  6. Casper

1/4 mile times...

It is 500hp. He just can't get any traction. He absolutely kills me in 3th and 4th gear. Vid: http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/3684/6461100-200new.avi
  7. Casper

1/4 mile times...

Some 1/4 mile action from me: My ibiza vs. 500hp Seat Leon (friend of mine) http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/4923/8690Cicero_Leon1_8T_-_DoubleG_Ibiza1_8T.avi My Ibiza vs. 13,7 sec 1/4 mile Mx3 Mazda http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/4923/8690Vseved_Mx3_-_DoubleG_Ibiza1_8T.avi And...
  8. Casper

1/4 mile times...

Can you update my new time please? 13,258@108 Thanks mate
  9. Casper

480+bhp seat ibiza

****, traction must be real hard to find :) I think my friends numbers will be revealed in next 2 weeks - Seat leon with Autronic SM4 and gt30/40r plus other goodies (should be around 550hp, but we'll see. Bill, that kind of power must be really brutal in a car light as ibiza. Can't even...
  10. Casper

Garrett or IHI

Here is a link, look at the graph. http://www.mobisux.com/album/showphoto.php?photo=210771&sort=2&cat=500 Hope it helps
  11. Casper

Garrett or IHI

Exactly 1 bar.
  12. Casper

Garrett or IHI

@ Gary; Jup it is all about the area under the curve not just the peak values. Mine peaks @ 5386rpm with 302,6hp but before the 7200rpm line there are available around 260hp. Wonder how much more hp would it be with the 28rs at the 7200 line.
  13. Casper

Garrett or IHI

That's what have i been asking myself lately :) Just the ko4r fails after 5500 rpm straight on the face where 28rs could go nicely past 7000. The drivability is not so good with the k04r since the torque comes in too brutaly and is not so good for track driving. I am satisfied with my setup as...
  14. Casper

Garrett or IHI

I know the pistons are ok for much, much more, the rods are more questionable. They are working ok for now, got 334 lb/ft of torque @ 3871rpm as the boost comes on very rapidly which surely isn't a good thing for the rods. I think if i go a little easier with the torque on the gt28rs and more...
  15. Casper

Garrett or IHI

I am, thinking of changing my ko4r setup for a ATP gt28rs eliminator. I will leave the 440 @4 bar injectors and std. internals. I am hoping to drive around 1,4-1,5 bar safely with 330 + hp. What do you guys think it is a safe boost for that turbo and std. internals? And are the injectors fine to...
  16. Casper

The old k04 question!

Yup, as Feel said, i am still running the L&S Cartec K04R and am satisfied with it. No problems with the turbo so far (more than 12000 miles). But am considering the 28rs eliminator kit from ATP for the next season. If i go for it, i will be still using the 440 injectors and stock internals...
  17. Casper

driving mpg?

I get 21 mpg.
  18. Casper

Toyo R888's

Then those will have to go on my car probably. Were you satisfied with them Bill? Hope they are ok for everyday driving, don't wan't something not suitable for rain. I hope they are not as noisy as r888's are.
  19. Casper

Toyo R888's

I think they have a solid tyre but not semi-slick, if i am not mistaken.
  20. Casper

Toyo R888's

I drive the r888's for the last couple thousand miles. Very grippy in dry, solid in wet, but wouldn't force it. But the thing that bothers me the most is the extreme noise. But none the less, had 3 drag race in them, 1 track day and they have got plenty life left in them. Size is 205/40/17. Next...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise