Search results

1. Syndrome

Cupra 300 ST 4Drive - Jerky gearbox

Hey all, Have been running a 17 plate Leon Cupra 300 ST 4Drive since August, I have had an issue where the gearbox seems to forget to engage first for a few seconds when coming down the box, this is particularly fun when approaching roundabouts, give-ways etc. To be honest it only seems to...
  2. Syndrome

Cupra 300 ST DSG AWD vs Cupra 280 SC DSG Sub8 FWD - Back-to-back

A while ago VW very graciously gave me a Golf R for a week after my Cupra 280 ate it's own engine and I did a rather lengthy post on a back-to-back comparison, clicky: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=432400 Well the 280 SC DSG is going back at the end of the month and being...
  3. Syndrome

Golf R vs Cupra 280 - Back-to-back

It's been a while since I posted one of my "War and Peace" posts, but the Cupra and I have had an interesting few weeks that have involved me in the drivers seat of a Golf R courtesy car as the Cupra decided to eat its own engine, as these two cars are often compared I thought I'd give a...
  4. Syndrome

Cupra wheel hop, sorted...

...mostly anyway :p Thought I'd share my impression on a little mod I have been bombing around with for the last few weeks that seems to have improved my Cupra from a great car with a pretty large and annoying fly in the ointment to a fantastic car and as a real Brucey bonus it only costs...
  5. Syndrome

Sub8 delay, anyone else?

Oh b:censored:s. Just been told by my Stealer that my Sub8 is delayed by 10 days. Apparently it was all looking good and progressing through like a normal Cupra 3dr on "the system", but as it is one of the first few Sub8s they apparently weren't aware that they have to send the vehicle to a...
  6. Syndrome

Cupra 280 DSG selector Sport mode question

I thought of a question the other day and after extensive Googling I have come up empty, hopefully someone out there knows the answer to this. Does putting the car into Sport mode by pulling back on the DSG selector actually select the full-Cheeseburger Sport profile, which sets DCC, Steering...
  7. Syndrome

Soon to be owner of a Leon Cupra 280 Sub8

Hello Guys and Girls, Thought I would introduce myself as I'll probably be spending a bit of time here certainly as I expect to develop a terminal case of that deadly destroyer of bank balances that is known as "upgraditis". I have ordered a 3dr Monsoon Grey Leon Cupra 280 with the Sub8...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.