Search results

1. DTUK Pedal box FR150

Diesel.
  2. DTUK Pedal box FR150

Changed cars 12 months ago. Pedal box getting dusty in the garage. Serious offers considered. In the for sale section.
  3. Well it's goodbye from me........

My new Audi is costing almost exactly the same per month through my company leasing it.
  4. Well it's goodbye from me........

What do you fancy in April?
  5. Well it's goodbye from me........

It appears that a lot of the "oldies" have left or in the process of. A bit sad but it was good fun whilst it lasted. What car are you going to?
  6. Well it's goodbye from me........

Title says it all. I have a new A4 Avant 2.0 Ultima Sport arriving Monday. I'll miss my Leon. It's been a great car. I'll also miss this forum. The information shared has been nothing short of fabulous & there's a complete lack of trolling or backbiting. Do your best to keep it so! :-) Thankyou...
  7. "Running In"

Many years ago I knew a team that competed in Formula Vauxhall or whatever. They had sealed engines. So when they got delivered & installed, they put them on the rev limiter & poured Ajax liquid down the air intake. They were always the Championship Winners.
  8. "Running In"

Thrash the nuts off it if you want a quick car. If it's a keeper, maybe not......
  9. key battery

My car is nearly three years old & never had this problem.
  10. If you need tyres

This forum has been really useful & helpful. Until now. Sarcasm, lying & back biting have had no place here until recently. It's a shame really. I'm not disappointed to be leaving for pastures new.
  11. mk3 fr calliper spraying - manchester area

Did my own a couple of years ago. Brush painted carefully. Gold. Still look great today!
  12. Best product to remove wax from plastics

A hairdryer/heat gun & a microfibre cloth. Actually, I'd get the stealer to sort it!
  13. Panoramic Sunroof Problems

Thanks for all replies. I'm sure more will follow. Andrew, it's good to hear from you again! I'm shortly being forced to renew the car. It's a leased vehicle through work. Audi A4 Avant Sport Ultra DSG is being strongly suggested.........
  14. Panoramic Sunroof Problems

My sunroof has become increasingly rattlesome over the last year or so in the tilt position. Our main dealer, Huddersfield Seat, (very good by the way) have been told by Seat UK that they all do this. It would be good to know of anyone else having problems before I escalate this with Seat UK.
  15. Mk3 fr speakers

Volkswagen Audi Group.
  16. Bird strike to front plastic grill

Had a grouse go through my grille a couple of years ago. Main stealer charged over £400 to replace.
  17. stupid question..

Instead of asking on here, why don't you just google it
  18. Paint chip, recommend touch up paint?

Chip ex is by far the best I've used. Oh, & you'll be using it a lot. The paint Seat are currently using chips very easily indeed.
  19. Tyre pressure monitor

I agree. In the past it's been around 10psi drop before it registers a drop in pressure.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.