Search results

1. Changing front bumper light

OK ,thanks for the reply. It's a real PITA .It won't pull out and won't twist and I can't see any clip holding it in.
  2. Changing front bumper light

Did you manage this ? I have exactly the same problem can't see how the bulb comes out ???
  3. Alhambra adblue warning

Phoned the local dealer and arranged to drop it off and they would look at it. However the warning lights and countdown then turned off and everything went back to normal. Spoke to the dealer and they said it was unlikely anything would show up in diagnostics as the system has now reset. The...
  4. Alhambra adblue warning

I'll find out shortly. The dealer has been good but I suppose it will be up to SEAT at the end of the day and their attitude is that this is not a problem.Hopefully I'll be proved wrong.
  5. Alhambra adblue warning

Well I had hoped not to have to post in this thread again. After only 9 months the nox sensor has failed again. I got the 650 miles to go message and the engine is now in countdown to shutting off. I'll phone the dealer this morning but it looks like another £600 repair bill for a part not...
  6. Alhambra adblue warning

You could top it up before the light comes on and its gets into the habit.
  7. Alhambra adblue warning

Lucky escape there I think, hopefully you'll have no more issues with it.Though it sounds like it was just about to start playing up.
  8. Alhambra adblue warning

I had to pay I needed the car. From my discussion with SEAT this afternoon I don't expect to get anything. Which is fair enough if its wear and tear but this is a definite fault across all the ranges that use this system.Anyway fingers crossed.
  9. Alhambra adblue warning

Well thats it fixed ,as expected it was the NOX sensor. SEAT did phone me, very pleasant no problems there but denied that they had heard of this being an issue. So buy with care if the car has Adblue.
  10. Alhambra adblue warning

And off we go again. At least this time we have the back up of a Picasso. Its been at an auto electrical place.They have ran it through their systems and can find no faults,everything is working perfectly yet that damm light stays on. Might have a work round to try tomorrow to reset the system...
  11. Alhambra adblue warning

The saga continues. The light wouldn't go off and it was running down to shut down. Went to the dealer he plugged it in .And as expected it needed a new board at just over £600. Had no choice but to go ahead.Advised not to drive the car home but as it still had 400 miles before shut down I just...
  12. Alhambra adblue warning

Well its happened again. The car is full of Adblue yet I'm still getting the message. Hopefully it will go off again. One thing for sure I will never buy another car that needs Adblue.
  13. Alhambra adblue warning

Seem to remember it was around the 14,000 mile mark. I had no idea what adblue was or what the message meant.
  14. Alhambra adblue warning

Fingers crossed but everything seems OK as far as the ad blue goes however I won't trust the sensor and will just go by mileage.
  15. Alhambra adblue warning

I did find it however as I have less than 15 posts I can't post a link.
  16. Alhambra adblue warning

I tried to find it.I saw it on facebook last night.Some guy had to arrange to get his Alhambra brought back from France because of this.Seat agreed to cover half the bill of the repair even although it was out of warranty and he was saying its a well known fault.
  17. Alhambra adblue warning

Well the warning adblue light started flickering and has now went out,that was about 50 miles after putting the adblue in.The engine warning light is however still on. Hopefully your light will go out as well. I had read somewhere that it is a known Seat fault and have contacted Seat today so...
  18. Alhambra adblue warning

I've got a 2011 Alhambra diesel. Usually I get the adblue warning at around 1500 miles however this time an orange warning light came on giving me 600 miles to top up. I have done this with 10l just as I've done in the past however the warning light is still on telling me the car will stop in...