Search results

1. Problem with DRL on LED headlights

I tried searching for similar issues, but nothing shows up. I have a 2017 (before the facelift) FR with full LED lights. Few months ago I started getting "check right daytime running light" error. Sometimes I have even noticed the DRL strip flashing by the reflections on other cars/signs/etc...
  2. Question about driver seat position

I think I found a good position. Somewhere up from the middle in height and to the back as far as possible with the rear facing child seat behind me. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  3. Question about driver seat position

Thanks guys. I am experimenting with different positions. Seems that my main issues if I am too close are first that when I move my foot to press the brake, my knee hits the steering column. I have read that this is not a good idea as in a crash, if your feet are so close to the...
  4. Question about driver seat position

Hi folks, I am driving a Leon FR 2016 for a couple of months already, but I am still struggling to find a good seat position. My previous rides were Subaru Outback and Volvo XC70. I know, both are bigger and different class, but I am also driving from time to time my wife's Leon MK2. So in...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.