Search results

1. 9656-P202B - Reductant Tank Heater Control Circuit Low

I ignored it for a couple of years... But recently I bought an adblue heater repair kit and my mate who is a mechanic fitted it for me. You take off the rear bumper, then disconnect and remove the adblue tank. Then replace the heater/seals and then shove it all back in again. I've done 1k...
  2. Electric auto folding mirrors when locking, Help!

Hi baba_metca, I've got a 2011 Alhambra and I was able to use VCDS to make this modification. So now when I hold down the lock button on the key fob for a couple of seconds the mirrors fold in. Here's the original thread: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=381620 You will need...
  3. 9656-P202B - Reductant Tank Heater Control Circuit Low

Hi Simux My car's never been to France as far as I'm aware so hopefully it's just a coincidence. I've done nothing with my car since the fault arose three months ago, the car is driving nicely and the issue doesn't seem to have any impact at all. I rang the service department at my...
  4. 9656-P202B - Reductant Tank Heater Control Circuit Low

Hi Lucy_t - did you get this sorted and what was the outcome? I've got a similar error on mine. Thanks
  5. integral child seats headrests

Hi - I've just been out and had a look at mine. They are exactly the same as yours, in that there's no way of securing them when they are moved anywhere other than the fully down position. Looks like that's just how they're designed to be.
  6. advice plesse

I've got a 61 plate Alhambra just over four years old and when it was serviced the dealer said that the front suspension bushes were starting to split. They are being replaced under the approved used warranty.
  7. Panoramic roof leak

Thanks for the info re the door, I'll have a look at the seal. Looking at your submarine video, it's the same amount of water in the same place I was getting (plus more frequent condensation inside when it had been raining). Good luck with resolving it...
  8. Panoramic roof leak

Harra1577 - sorry to hear you've got a leaky one too... I can't add much to what I said above but the dealer expressed clearly to me that there were two repair options - the first is a bit of a bodge which sometimes works, and the second is the very time consuming and expensive repair that I...
  9. Alhambra adblue warning

Thanks for the update Richard - one question, where did you get your Adblue from and how much was it? Ta.
  10. Panoramic roof leak

I did ask about this at the garage and they were unsure as to whether it was something to do with the roof cassette becoming ever so slightly mis-shaped during its life or whether it was just not quite right from the day it was put in at the factory. It's a recognised problem/issue, but not a...
  11. Alhambra adblue warning

I asked because the NOX sensor on my 2011 Alhambra was replaced this week, although this was (luckily for me) covered under the Seat approved used warranty as I've had the car only a few months. I had no Adblue issues or warnings, but just had the orange engine warning light on (which came back...
  12. Alhambra adblue warning

Did Seat contribute to the repair or did you have to pay for it?
  13. Panoramic roof leak

Glad to hear you've finally got yours sorted. Coincidentally mine's with the dealer at the moment due to an engine warning light, turns out it needs a new NOX sensor/control unit - luckily this is one of the handful of things that IS actually covered under the Seat used car warranty ;)
  14. Panoramic roof leak

Just an update on my leaky roof 2011 Alhambra as mentioned above. I've just got the car back following repair. The car went into the dealership, they stripped down the interior of the roof in order to access all the bits. The cause was found to be that the "roof cassette" had become ever...
  15. 2012 Alhambra 2.0 Deisel issues

Is an Adblue top up included as part of a Seat dealership annual service or is it an extra?
  16. Run Flat tyres

Now you've said that, I've realised you're absolutely right and I was talking about self sealers vs normal tyres -- not run flats at all. Sorry for any confusion. The factory fitted ones are the Continental Conti Seal self sealers which are meant to self-seal small punctures and it was...
  17. Run Flat tyres

I've not had mine long enough to buy any yet but my local tyre man said they were a waste of time and to replace them with a normal tyre. Prices change but he said that, at the time I asked (before Xmas), Hankooks were £118 and Pirellis were £120 so he recommended the latter.
  18. Panoramic roof leak

There really is no need for lies like that, it's outrageous coming from a main dealer.
  19. Panoramic roof leak

Thanks, yeah I agree with you on all of that. I reported the issue to the supplying dealer the day after receipt and they said I should try locally first because they're a long way away from me. So now the local option has drawn a blank I'm going to have to go back to them. It's a...
  20. Panoramic roof leak

Thank you for the speedy update, much appreciated. I'm at a much earlier stage having only just discovered the problem. Mine is also covered under the Seat approved used warranty but the local dealer (not where I bought it from) has said that the sunroof wouldn't be covered under that. They...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise