Search results

1. JJC

Speaker wiring help!!

Good too hear man :d Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JJC

Changing CD player

Can get them cheeper but thats pretty good iv got an edge active base with built in amp which makes things easyer for your first one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. JJC

Changing CD player

I couldnt get it to fit in all the way so it should be pushed back a half an inch or so Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JJC

Changing CD player

Found the photo of my old one so you can see what it looks like :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JJC

Changing CD player

Noo a subwoofer is a separate unit ether in a box/ enclosure or not and yes it does need and amp and of your going to change your head unit then it will probably come with an aux cable and such, as for sub install its pretty easy, theres plenty of videos and threads on how to install just small...
  6. JJC

Changing CD player

If your wanting to upgrade your sound system i couldnt recommend a subwoofer highly enough, if you havnt already got one id really suggest looking into it and as for the filp out screen, i had one of these and it got abit irritating after a while so personally i would go for the double din setup...
  7. JJC

Speaker wiring help!!

Youll just have to find out im not sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JJC

Help - remote key not working

no problem :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. JJC

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102433 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. JJC

Hi there i had the same problem with the key it kept working then not working intermittently, i changed the battery and it worked for a few days and then stopped you could code a new key and see if that works ill try link to the thread i read on it :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. JJC

air bag and steering wheel removal

Hi there not sure if this will help at all but take a look and see i it applys :) http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=397476 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. JJC

Speaker wiring help!!

I when ever i have wired speakers it has always been the solid red wire and the red wire with the black strip up it, i would strip the covering bback and cut them so you have a bit left at the bottom so that you can reconnect the factory connector in the future if need be :) Sent from my...
  13. JJC

Coilover issue!

A friend of mine has a set of JOM's cheapys of ebay on his seat arosa and there solid as a rock as well ahha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. JJC

hello from italy

Welcome friend, if you need help on something go to the car that it applies to where you need help and post your questions there for a better chance of getting help :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. JJC

New to me MK3 1.8 TSI

Never realised the steering wheel was that shape funny ahha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. JJC

Coilover issue!

Springs on my ibiza Problems: when hitting big dips then bottom out at the back and make a horrendous noise, handles like a boat because they are far too soft. You can adjust the coilovers for a softer ride you know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. JJC

Mk3 ibiza cupra r k04

Ahh good haha wonder what its like in the snow ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. JJC

HOW TO GUIDE: De-Wipering! - Flush Tailgate (PICTURES ADDED!)

Ahh right no problem :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. JJC

HOW TO GUIDE: De-Wipering! - Flush Tailgate (PICTURES ADDED!)

Do you need to buy one? I have mine of my 03 ibiza and never plan on puttin it back on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. JJC

Mk3 ibiza cupra r k04

Hpi check ;) some dodgy dealings been going on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.