Search results

1. Israar

Lee's second mk2 leon cupra attempt

Cheers mate, appreciate the response :) That's good to hear, in all honesty I'm really leaning towards BC Exhausts out of the simplicity of it being local to me so will be easier to sort things out and go back if anything was to be an issue, what did the people you know rate their exhaust work...
  2. Israar

2010 Leon FR boot lock issue

No need to apologise mate, I feel you with being flat out! :) Aye it is a nice easy little fix to do, I'm a little surprised you had to slam it to latch properly though, mines pretty much same as how it has always been, gentle I would say. I didn't pay much more than you, I paid about £26~ but...
  3. Israar

Exhaust system query (full system / cat-back)

Hey guys and gals! Long time no see, been a while for sure! :) Can someone point me in the right direction first of all with the exhaust system for me just so as I have a clear precise image in mind? I've got a Leon FR (170 CR 2010 FL) and want to make sure I understand the exhaust system as...
  4. Israar

No worries mate glad you got the new part, keep us posted on how you get on with it and yeah that's a bummer but at least you will have one on hand for life then haha! Torx are handy to keep :) --Lee
  5. Israar

Lee's second mk2 leon cupra attempt

Looks really nice mate, you ain't that far from me either haha! Just curious as I spotted a post of yours mentioned you had done your exhaust like and I'm thinking about getting a full system done and wanted your opinion on MIJ. I've seen varying responses from people having good and bad...
  6. Israar

Hey Fipsy, mine did that in april this year and I replaced the mechanism myself. Was an easy straight forward replacement, I got the part number from Seat Direct Parts and ordered one else where due to the cost, literally took 10-15mins tops from taking the plastics off, unscrewing and...
  7. Israar

Drivers door lock issue.

Anytime Martin, let us know how you get on, it worked a treat for me and I've never heard of Toolbox Buddy will have a look at it and see what it's like thanks for that too! :) --Lee
  8. Israar

Drivers door lock issue.

Hey mate, just dropping a useful link to a free fix that someone else has done I'm taking no credits whatsoever for this, I know others have used this method too but since it's not been posted I thought I would do the same as others have done previously, it's nice and easy to do and pretty much...
  9. Israar

Facelift clocks in a pre facelift

Sorry mate, I completely didn't read the reply, it was from Rusty not you, I read assuming you had posted so many apologies for that! I need to read and check the poster first than just reply! 🤦‍♂️ I vaguely remember seeing a post long ago about that as I was curious myself on wanting to change...
  10. Israar

Just had a quick look online to see what you meant and yeah I get you now, wasn't aware of that as I've never really checked anything for pre-facelift before now, sorry if my comment wasn't useful just thought I would offer what little help I could 🤷‍♂️ --Lee
  11. Israar

If you want I can always go down and take a picture of my entire dash for you? I have a 2010 FL FR so if yours is exactly like mine you will have the FL model for sure? Mine does come standard with the speed reading on the MFD but it will only show KMH not MPH as far as I'm aware as I recall it...
  12. Israar

Air Con pipe for Leon FR CR170

Thanks Number12, that's a really nice link! :) Come payday I'm ordering the part guys, I can get it for like £35~ brand new, won't be doing any fitting yet though as I'll need to get the refrigerant drained first :) Again, thanks a bunch you two! :) --Lee
  13. Israar

Thanks Rusty2k! :) I'll keep that website in mind really appreciate the reply matey, when I do order one (wont be for a little aha gotta save first) I'll get back to this and let you know how I get on! :) When things get more grounded too I can hopefully get back to doing/updating the RR...
  14. Israar

Hery guys and gals! I'm searching for the proper part number of one of the air con pipes in the air con system on the Leon FR CR170, my label on the original isn't in good condition so was working with half a part number, starts with 1** 82* 721 CA the * are what are missing due to scratches on...
  15. Israar

o2 Sensor (lambda ?) seeking advice

Hey guys and gals, hope you're all doing well and taking good care of yourselves! Been a long time since I paid a visit here, although I lurk from time to time! :) Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on the o2 sensor, I believe I've found the one I could do with changing but just...
  16. Israar

Air con

Thanks mate, eventually gathered as I found a video showing what the sensors are like, but thank you for clarifying :) Couldn't get chance today to get at it, so will have to leave it for now as going up north soon so will try to get on it next week :) --Lee
  17. Israar

Air con

Hey guys, just wondering, the pressure switch that's on the A/C pipe how do you take it off? Is it a spanner job off or do you pull it out? Tested the compressor with a power probe earlier today and the clutch activated although still wasn't blowing cold, gas was full and no leaks, new pressure...
  18. Israar

Air con

Thank you mate I'll have to take another look at it, I did measure the volts a long time ago on all them plugs and that plug was something like 5.3v, it was an old thread a guy was testing all his too and he stated what they should read, I'll try to find the link later and add it here so could...
  19. Israar

Air con

Ah yeah, I think when I checked the compressors on there last year back when I was looking at them I'm sure it was 3 shown for my reg too, I'm not sure what my compressor is but I'll see if I can get the information from it when I go to the garage on Saturday try to take a picture for reference...
  20. Israar

Air con

I'd get it checked properly with the machine, at least then you can have it leak tested and have the right amount of gas put in, only cost me £40 to have mine re-gassed. =) I've got to tackle a few things though myself, not sure if I have compressor clutch gone, will be getting it checked for a...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.