Search results

1. deanholmes194

Fuel economy 290

13,000 miles in mine - with the exception of long motorway runs I’m always hitting 28-32mpg. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. deanholmes194

1.2L v 1.4L TSI (used)

Having had both, I would take the 1.4tsi every time. There’s no specific differences - the 1.4tsi just does everything a bit easier. A very good balance of performance and economy, whereas the 1.2 gives you the economy without the performance. That being said, the 1.2 isn’t disappointingly...
  3. deanholmes194

2020 cupra Res Delete

I got mine done at PowerFlow in St Albans. It’s subtle enough for normal driving, but makes a lovely noise, crackles and bangs when given some welly. £120 all in, and that is clamped into place so that I can put the res back in when I want. Can’t fault it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. deanholmes194

Will a boxed 55inch TV fit in the boot of a 2 door 14 plate Leon?

Rear Seats down and it will fit. Bought a 55inch last Christmas and got it in my MK3 with a few centimetres to spare! A 2nd pair of hands to pull from the front whilst pushing from the back makes life a million times easier! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. deanholmes194

Res Delete

Longlife in St Albans are looking like the best/closest option. Being quoted £120 all in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. deanholmes194

Res Delete

Can anyone point me in the direction of companies in order to get a Res Delete? I’m aware of Progressive Parts, but are there other “well known” brands that do it? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. deanholmes194

Letchworth SEAT

I’ve had 6 cars from them now and they have been absolutely faultless every single time. The most recent was October 2019 (first time buying from their new showroom) and the service was as good as ever. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. deanholmes194

Which mapping company?

I had a Quantum tune on a MK5 Ibiza - no complaints or problems in 50,000 miles. I have nothing to compare it to having not had once since though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. deanholmes194

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Finally got off of my backside and gave her a quick clean! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. deanholmes194

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

The 290 Manual that got me hooked on the Cupra. Recently replaced with the 290 DSG.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. deanholmes194

Wind deflectors - are they worth it?

I think it’s luck of the draw and how well they bed in. I’ve had them on 3 cars, a 3dr Ibiza, a 5dr Ibiza and Mk3 Leon. No problems on the Ibiza’s at all, but had to take them off the Leon after a week as the wind noise drove me crazy.
  12. deanholmes194

Show me your refurbed 280 alloys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. deanholmes194

Show me your refurbed 280 alloys

I ditched the diamond cut after countless problems and went for anthracite. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. deanholmes194

Picking up New Car

When i picked up mine I was told there was no physical service book anymore. Left it at that, but then one magically appeared after it went in for 1st service. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. deanholmes194

Best MPG's - Cupras

Comfort mode, town driving - 34mpg. In Cupra 31mpg. Best I’ve had on a long motorway run was 41mpg, lowest so far 21mpg. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. deanholmes194

Bulbs dilema

It depends what you are after. If you want improved visibility then you can undoubtedly do better for the money. They do however omit a lovely bright white colour. So to summarise, if you're after looks, you won't go wrong with these. If you want improved lighting, there are better options...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members