Search results

1. Knigh

POLL: Had your car washed by the mobile car cleaners??

These guys have 3 chances of cleaning my car - slim chance. no chance and fat chance!!
  2. Knigh

klasse all in one

thin very thin - tell us how you got on?
  3. Knigh

car just been detailed

Nice work - not too sure about washing it 3 times before hand. Your last post made me laugh - all this praise and then you decide to sell.
  4. Knigh

What to do?

This depends on how much time, care and attention you want to give to your car / bodywork. The basics are: Two buckets - no sponges - lambs wool mit for the wash - suggest once a week. Polish - Auto Glym's Super Resin Polish ideal - just started to use and found to be very good - say every 3...
  5. Knigh

Onvi just waxed

Looking pretty good - what products did you use? How long did you spend giving it a good old clean and wax?
  6. Knigh

Brand new cars

I agree with Sisson - have a look at the excellent guides provided by polished bliss and also detailing world - the only word of warning is - you can easily get the bug!!
  7. Knigh

Am i an idiot?

Yes - the finish would have been better. Your choice now is to leave it as it is - which seems okay as you are pleased with the results. Alternatively it would be a case of stripping everything off and reapplying. The choice is yours.
  8. Knigh

Check out this after Pics.

Love those bonnett shots in the garage - wicked. Great work as ever
  9. Knigh

Coolant Warning Light

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is the issue limited to the Diesel? Since the weather has become colder overnight when I start the car the red coolant light sounds and bleeps at me on an intermittent basis. This only happens the first time I start up having left the car outside...
  10. Knigh

Leon Cupra in EVO

I tend to agree with Bob - they are trying to appeal to the masses and then will tinker to make it stand out. Problem is if the masses don't go for it then they will have a bit of a lemon their hands. Still like my FR+ and at this time would not change it.
  11. Knigh

Having trouble valuing my LCR225

At the dealers yesterday for a service and they had a 55 plate (silver) with 6k on the clock maybe slightly less and wanted £15750 for it. £13k doesn't sound too far off the mark.
  12. Knigh

Winter Service Detail

excellent job - as usual.
  13. Knigh

Fifth Gear Review

The review seems quite favourable - can't wait to take on for a spin.
  14. Knigh

Best Angle Shot Of Ya Cupra!!!

Dantheman - love those night time shots and both sets of wheels.
  15. Knigh

Not what to use but where to buy it?

You could also have a look at www.carsparkle.co.uk or www.polishedbliss.co.uk Cheers Tim
  16. Knigh

Best Angle Shot Of Ya Cupra!!!

A couple of my faves. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/FRKnight/FR9.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/FRKnight/LeonBadge.jpg
  17. Knigh

Euro Mk3 Golf Detail

Good transformation / results must be well pleased.
  18. Knigh

Found the holy grail of fly/tar remover!

I have found the Turtle Wax platinum series to be quite good products. The Wax is not bad for the money.
  19. Knigh

Did they fit

Not being biased or anything but for your money you can not buy better. The car is as quick as it looks and still brings a smile to my face after 12 months and 35k of motoring. Oh it does get quicker with the more miles you put on it. Next step will be Revo!! Go for it.
  20. Knigh

Has anyone ever bought a fleet car?

As has been already said - plus side of fleet cars are they are serviced every 10k and if they need work done they will get done. Whilst the cars maybe driven a little harder this may be no bad thing. Bought one of my ex company cars at 65k on the clock. My ex still has it and done well...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise